Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Regular NYC trendsetter shyt.

When I be in down south visiting fam I always try to bring some tapered ripped denims or Givenchy for my lil buzzin. He the flyest nikka in his city. When I see him sporting the shyt I brought him on FB and the luh hoed choosing in the comments I be satisfied

Philly nikkas can dress too. Jersey not really. Dc nikkas get lightweight flee. Baltimore nikkas ehhh.

Boston nikkas wear oversized clothes but talk like NYC nikkas

My son thought he was low tryna slide that in lmao.

nikka you smoke crack bro. Boston nikkas don't talk like y'all. Nor do we dress like y'all. We cleaner than Philly nikkas. That much I know

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Ehh I'll give to y'all, but it's really cause y'all weather makes it easy to layer up and wear real clothes. Also y'all walk everywhere so nikkas know they're gonna be seen and want to look fresh.

I got a closet killing most nikkas but never wear most of the shyt, some still have tags from years ago. Cause it's always 80-90 degrees year round in Houston. Just throw on a white/black tee and basketball shorts/sweats and be cozy.

Y'all don't got cars though :yeshrug:

@Poltier right though about the most influential nikka when it comes to dressing right now being from Georgia. At the same time, he moved to NY and NY nikkas put him on.

Which nulls @Poitier s point. ATL has nothing original.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And Ian Connor jocks the West Coast hard...
tumblr_nqir8yMfKG1rypeyco1_1280.jpg
...:umad:....

I have no problem with how the average LA/Bay nikka dresses but some pretty terrible streetwear brands came from there:yeshrug:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Which nulls @Poitier s point. ATL has nothing original.
Ian is a creator of trends though, and a lot of that "NY black fashion" crowd are transplants from other parts of the country including the South.

Every city got "fly" nikkas, I thought the argument is about the way the average nikkas dress in each city.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Ian is a creator of trends though, and a lot of that "NY black fashion" crowd are transplants from other parts of the country including the South.
They lowkey got alotta game from Houston but not Atlanta. Atlanta isnt organic at all with fashion. No diss to them. Houstons lowkey got some trends too

Im still trying to figure out what fashion Atlanta has originally started :heh:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
@Poitier they sleep on detroit bro they gotta similar feel to philly to me super clean nothing extra

:troll: and you know any nikkas in the a that really get fly style ain't local

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka you smoke crack bro. Boston nikkas don't talk like y'all. Nor do we dress like y'all. We cleaner than Philly nikkas. That much I know
Yall DEFINITELY don't dress like us, that's the only thing i'ma agree with you on.

nikkas from The Bean most certainly talk like NY nikkas, with the "ju hurdd you oready snow dhat" and allat. Not even gonna talk about how NY run Boston on some street shyt.. And that's no disrespect cuz I've played Blocks out there and it's love.

Philly nikkas cleaner in the literal sense, they was the main ones with the polos buttoned all the way up to the top and not really jackin the ripped designer look that NY started.