Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier they sleep on detroit bro they gotta similar feel to philly to me super clean nothing extra

:troll: and you know any nikkas in the a that really get fly style ain't local

Atlanta always been a gumbo :ehh:
we just didn't have access to the boutiques but nikkas stepped it up over the last decade and leaped nikkas :yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He basing it off opinion & not fact:heh:

Damn near everyone rocking Vans and Thrasher cuz of LA and alotta streetwear

Vans got really hot from the Bay if im not mistaken

Thrasher is from The Bay.
I don't believe you can even dress but all loud in the thread.
I was copping designer off yahoo jp and superfuture when you was spending your xmas money on eastbay and karmaloop.
You out of your depth lol.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
well let me get this out the way. " why you worried about how another nikka dress" " something something harlem:dame:". anyways, i love visiting my fam down south:ohlawd: yall got some hoes good lordy. and yall bama ass nikkas make it so much easier to bag yall thots how unked out yall be:whew:. they automatically know a nikka from east coast:youngsabo: just from the stylo. jeans that are actually tapered, a properly fitted shirt, and my 990's fresh out the box that was glistening in the light:blessed:. yall west coast nikkas be dressing goofy also. bright ass colors and bucket hats and shyt, trying to be wavy, and groovy:scust::mjlol:

This all 100% facts but I still fukks with some of the stuff West Coast nikkas be on, some ain’t bad :ehh:

I also respect Bay Area nikkas for doing their own thing when it comes to fashion and just overall culture, reminds me of the DMV with that mentality. Real gotta recognize real :salute:

But continue to cook on these other bamas cuz :myman:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Yall DEFINITELY don't dress like us, that's the only thing i'ma agree with you on.

nikkas from The Bean most certainly talk like NY nikkas, with the "ju hurdd you oready snow dhat" and allat. Not even gonna talk about how NY run Boston on some street shyt.. And that's no disrespect cuz I've played Blocks out there and it's love.

Philly nikkas cleaner in the literal sense, they was the main ones with the polos buttoned all the way up to the top and not really jackin the ripped designer look that NY started.

Brockton nikkas don't count especially a 6 year old video. I'm talking Boston proper. We start the whole Stan Smith Adidas wave. Don't post Hicks outside the city proper and I'll maybe take you serious. Run who on some street shyt? You smoking dust bro. We run our streets. If y'all here it's cuz of our blessings FOH

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Thrasher is from The Bay.
I don't believe you can even dress but all loud in the thread.
I was copping designer off yahoo jp and superfuture when you was spending your xmas money on eastbay and karmaloop.
You out of your depth lol.
Karmaloop went bankrupt:deadrose:ur making urself look worse each post

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier bro chill that lil duty nikka came to nyc a snapback wearing ass nikka
he doing shyt nyc nikkas been doing since forever
chill dawg jehehehehee

:mjpls:

Purrp gave the Mob the color palette and Ian gave them the designers. nikkas was wearing 10 deep and prada with the hoodies under the jean jackets :pachaha:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brockton nikkas don't count especially a 6 year old video. I'm talking Boston proper. We start the whole Stan Smith Adidas wave. Don't post Hicks outside the city proper and I'll maybe take you serious. Run who on some street shyt? You smoking dust bro. We run our streets. If y'all here it's cuz of our blessings FOH
The nikkas in that video is from Boston lol but iight bro no doubt, thanks for the blessing. :mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Atlanta always been a gumbo :ehh:
we just didn't have access to the boutiques but nikkas stepped it up over the last decade and leaped nikkas :yeshrug:
you know you gassing it bro
you been here you know ain't no leaping over nyc
y'all definitely stepped it up but overall nuh-uh

who from the a is even known for getting fly¿

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
They lowkey got alotta game from Houston but not Atlanta. Atlanta isnt organic at all with fashion. No diss to them. Houstons lowkey got some trends too

Im still trying to figure out what fashion Atlanta has originally started :heh:

Nah, Houston washed as far as it comes to dressing, the one thing I will say everybody took from us is the ice and jewelry.

The style of jewelry everybody is rocking now is what nikkas in Houston call "big stupid ice/chains" and that's 100% us.

But as far as Atlanta, Ian Connor created the whole internet kid aesthetic, the Migos are the blueprint for hood nikkas worldwide, Young Thug lowkey a fashion icon slash all the fakkitry, hell even up and comers like Lil Baby is one of the best dressed nikkas in hip-hop right now.

Paradigms can shift, can argue Atlanta didn't set trends in the past but as of right now and the past 5 years, they have been setting trends.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you know you gassing it bro
you been here you know ain't no leaping over nyc
y'all definitely stepped it up but overall nuh-uh

who from the a is even known for getting fly¿

I gave props to Uptown given my time out there.
But you gotta come down and see how we live.