Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Alright.

I’m outta here.
They lowkey popularized designer belt buckles :yeshrug:

Then again NY been on that with the BB simon belts in like 08/07

And before that Rich and Po had Ferragamo and other designer shyt

Thats why I hear Chicago is just rip off NY

Still trying to figure out what ATL & Detroit has started thats relevant:russ:

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
* Chicago
Most of these east coast dudes been kicking Kanye for the last 10 years and last I checked he’s definitely from the Midwest and Chicago to be exact.

Yeah you have no idea what you’re talking bout lmao.. Kanye admitted in interviews that he got his style from dmv nikkas when he lived in the dmv

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Detroit nikkas dress similar to BK and Chi nikkas. Scammers but with way more class IMO.

The way nikkas dress down here is more geared towards the young nikkas :yeshrug:
If anything Atlanta done shied away from "flashy" with the downsizing of accessories, muted colors and fitted attire.
A dude like Ian Connor has introduced a lot of brands to the culture.
nikkas still going off rap videos from 2005 because they don't travel :mjlol:
Lmfao at the bolder reminds me of that Chicago VS NY FB thread. NY mfs stay jocking Chicago.
They live on the internet never been outside the TriState Area.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They lowkey popularized designer belt buckles :yeshrug:

Then again NY been on that with the BB simon belts in like 08/07

And before that Rich and Po had Ferragamo and other designer shyt

Still trying to figure out what ATL & Detroit has started thats relevant:russ:
Shoutout to every nikka that got got for his B.B. Simon and had a marmot took off his back 08-011:russ:

But nah bro it’s all love to the Chi but them nikkas cannot dress they deadass worse than ATL. Them nikkas catch a jux and buy every extra shmedium outlet Polo shirt they can find. God bless Chicago fr fr

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i dont live in USA
but i alwayz thought that harlem got the freshest nikka ever

This is facts. word to @.0.ggggggod.*
But folks should NOT confuse Uptown nikkas with BK nikkas.
Them other boys are guilty of the scammer outfits nikkas in here trying to clown Midwest and South nikkas for.

kayslay

Daps
Yeah you have no idea what you’re talking bout lmao.. Kanye admitted in interviews that he got his style from dmv nikkas when he lived in the dmv
I know what I’m talking about.
Point is NY mfs jocks mfs from other states.
All the people making noise in NY setting trends aren’t even from there.
They’re all transplants.
Clearly you know NOTHING Kanye got his whole swag from DonC

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
* Chicago
Most of these east coast dudes been kicking Kanye for the last 10 years and last I checked he’s definitely from the Midwest and Chicago to be exact.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. shorty if you dont get the fukk on. only thing chicago started was the influx of people wearing trues, due to dirll music. and even nikkas where im from didn't even hop on that shyt.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. shorty if you dont get the fukk on. only thing chicago started was the influx of people wearing trues, due to dirll music. and even nikkas where im from didn't even hop on that shyt.
Shes a black man hating troll from LSA. Wouldnt take anything she says seriously.

bytch messaged me to tell me shes putting me on ignore for clowning her/it ol dumb ass:mjlol:

kayslay

Daps
So you telling me your fave IG dude don’t rock yeezys and doesn’t take style ques from Kanye?
You mfs are delusional af.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Clearly you know NOTHING Kanye got his whole swag from DonC

Don C, Taz, Virgil and Fonsworth :mjlol:oh and ibn jasper:russ:

kanye-entourage.jpg

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
They didn't start that True Religion wave either. We was rocking that over here when Houston rappers were still hot :heh: