Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I know what I’m talking about.
Point is NY mfs jocks mfs from other states.
All the people making noise in NY setting trends aren’t even from there.
They’re all transplants.
Clearly you know NOTHING Kanye got his whole swag from DonC

The video was posted right after I said it but I don’t know what I’m talking bout :mjlol:

You talkin bout Chicago but they wear true religion and pelle pelle in 2017 :mjlol:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
The video was posted right after I said it but I don’t know what I’m talking bout :mjlol:

You talkin bout Chicago but they wear true religion and pelle pelle in 2017 :mjlol:
Breh hood niqqas out here don’t even wear trues anymore WTF :deadmanny: y’all really think we out really wearing true Religion and robin jeans :hhh: and only hood niqqas wear pelle pelle

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. shorty if you dont get the fukk on. only thing chicago started was the influx of people wearing trues, due to dirll music. and even nikkas where im from didn't even hop on that shyt.

They didn't start that True Religion wave either. We was rocking that over here when Houston rappers were still hot :heh:

We were rocking trues back before flee markets were selling them for $45 in chitown

Back with sevens, antik denims too omggggggf

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They lowkey popularized designer belt buckles :yeshrug:

Then again NY been on that with the BB simon belts in like 08/07

And before that Rich and Po had Ferragamo and other designer shyt

Thats why I hear Chicago is just rip off NY

Still trying to figure out what ATL & Detroit has started thats relevant:russ:

EVERYTHING hot in chicago was hot in NYC first...

NYC always gonna be the capital of this fashion shyt... :dead: @ most of these other cities listed

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
So you telling me your fave IG dude don’t rock yeezys and doesn’t take style ques from Kanye?
You mfs are delusional af.
hey take the fukking semen out of your eyes and read. my mans jsut posted a video to end this whole thread. kanye got called a fukking BAMA when he stepped foot in my city. and he changed his whole style to match nikkaS FROM MY CITY AND AREA. so no we dont dress like kanye, that nikka dresses like us.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
They didn't start that True Religion wave either. We was rocking that over here when Houston rappers were still hot :heh:

We were rocking trues back before flee markets were selling them for $45 in chitown

i worded it wrong, i know we was rocking em. chicago nikkas made em more "popular" and had other cities copping them shyts. and trues just now started getting tailored, they used to be bootcut like shyt.:mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

We were rocking Trues over a decade ago when the rest of the country was still on that Ed Hardy rockstar bullshyt. There is a spot in Baltimore called USA Boutique that over priced the hell out of them so I used to make the trip down Wisconsin Ave. and bargain with the foreign boutique owners. This was back when I had a little extra money to blow.

I had a pair with a brown True logo that I used to wear with some copper Foams:banderas:

Then they started to catch on at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Saks 5th. It went slowly downhill from there :mjcry:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i worded it wrong, i know we was rocking em. chicago nikkas made em more "popular" and had other cities copping them shyts. and trues just now started getting tailored, they used to be bootcut like shyt.:mjlol:
Yea they were bootcut :heh:

But bootcut was still in back then. I used to have to get size 40 Trues becuz my body aint built right for that premium denim life:dame:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Literally all of the trends in the last 5 years are from Ian Connors camp.
The fact you don't know that tells me you shouldn't even be in this convo lol.
And Ian Connor jocks the West Coast hard...
tumblr_nqir8yMfKG1rypeyco1_1280.jpg
...:umad:....

Daps
well let me get this out the way. " why you worried about how another nikka dress" " something something harlem:dame:". anyways, i love visiting my fam down south:ohlawd: yall got some hoes good lordy. and yall bama ass nikkas make it so much easier to bag yall thots how unked out yall be:whew:. they automatically know a nikka from east coast:youngsabo: just from the stylo. jeans that are actually tapered, a properly fitted shirt, and my 990's fresh out the box that was glistening in the light:blessed:. yall west coast nikkas be dressing goofy also. bright ass colors and bucket hats and shyt, trying to be wavy, and groovy:scust::mjlol:

990s?

:mjlol:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Who the wears true religion?
You mfs need to hop off Keefs dikk.
He don’t even live in Chicago anymore.