Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm still perplexed why you think trends = style :jbhmm:
Detroit nikkas don't wear bright colors with a bunch of logos and generally wear well fitted clothing not too tight and not too loose.
Yall listing LA but LA nikkas can get borderline flamboyant and that blue collar cholo style is a costume lol.

Again, ur being too personal and putting ur opinion in it. Ur thinking way too hard. I could go to Detroit rn and see someone dressed better than anyone in NYC. Hell theres alotta bummy dudes in NYC. Does that mean Detroit has more influence fashion wise than NYC? Hell no:mjlol:

Thats why i said trends. We are not taking a census of everyone in each city and how they dress. Quick quantifiable way to figure out the fashion pulse in that city.

@BmoreGorilla even named more trends than what I asked from u:lolbron:

I still dont have any trends u can list from Atlanta besides a dude that left Atlanta to get swag

If u cant name any big nationwide companies that started off in Detroit or Atlanta or trends then ima go with what I originally thought that ur whole argument is based off opinion not fact.

The rest is

full

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Again, ur being too personal and putting ur opinion in it. Ur thinking way too hard. I could go to Detroit rn and see someone dressed better than anyone in NYC. Hell theres alotta bummy dudes in NYC. Does that mean Detroit has more influence fashion wise than NYC? Hell no:mjlol:

So really what you're asking is name the biggest media powerhouses and not who is the best dressed :mjlol:

By this logic Asians and Cacs dress better than Black folk :dead:

OP asked who dress the best and I gave the truth based on the places I done traveled :yeshrug:

DMV nikkas need to step they game up in all areas of the culture :pachaha:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Thats why i said trends. We are not taking a census of everyone in each city and how they dress. Quick quantifiable way to figure out the fashion pulse in that city.

@BmoreGorilla even named more trends than what I asked from u:lolbron:

I still dont have any trends u can list from Atlanta besides a dude that left Atlanta to get swag

If u cant name any big nationwide companies that started off in Detroit or Atlanta or trends then ima go with what I originally thought that ur whole argument is based off opinion not fact.

The rest is

full
I also forgot to mention how Detroit started shorts coming below the knees and rocking baldies. People forget how influential the Fab 5 was on fashion

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
So really what you're asking is name the biggest media powerhouses and not who is the best dressed :mjlol:

By this logic Asians and Cacs dress better than Black folk :dead:

OP asked who dress the best and I gave the truth based on the places I done traveled :yeshrug:

DMV nikkas need to step they game up in all areas of the culture :pachaha:
The delusion:whoo:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I’m trying to figure out where this huge difference is in how nikkas dress. :dwillhuh:

I’ve been in different cities in all different regions and the only thing that really changed when I went to the black areas was the accents.

Outside of the folks with a little money, everyone across the board dressed damn near the same. :heh:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
But to be fair nikkaz from atl and Detroit dressed corny as shyt to me. This migos style that everybody coping wit that shirt in they pants and shiny colors is fukking corny
The irony is that "Migos look" is just a rip off of NYC,DC drug dealers from the 80's.
Hella chains,designer,open shirt button ups tucked in,shades,track suits etc..
Safe to say nothing organic comes from Atlanta.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The irony is that "Migos look" is just a rip off of NYC,DC drug dealers from the 80's.
Hella chains,designer,open shirt button ups tucked in,shade,track suits etc..

They started no trends, fashion wise. Ian Connor left ATL & got swag in Europe and Tokyo. Before that he was mediocre like the rest of em.

Musically tho they have set a blueprint, Ill give them that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Hella chains,designer,open shirt button ups tucked in,shade,track suits etc..

To an extent....Harlem always gone be the OG of this. DC lol thats a joke.
80s drug dealers wore oversized jewelry and were big into fades and parts n shyt.
The streetwear shyt wasn't a thing back then either.