Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
bankroll-fresh-dead.jpg

2003 Flatbush Swag

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Atlantas whole swag is borrowed from NY and other citys transplants, ATL aint even themselves anymore

Now them country nikkas just throw on a buncha designer with fruity booty jeans and recite young thug lyrics:heh:

Still trying to figure out what companies from Paris and Tokyo came and started off in ATL or Detroit:heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you on Detroit. The way we used to rock the oversize fitteds come form there. I cant agree with ATL tho

Detroit nikkas dress similar to BK and Chi nikkas. Scammers but with way more class IMO.

The way nikkas dress down here is more geared towards the young nikkas :yeshrug:
If anything Atlanta done shied away from "flashy" with the downsizing of accessories, muted colors and fitted attire.
A dude like Ian Connor has introduced a lot of brands to the culture.
nikkas still going off rap videos from 2005 because they don't travel :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The shades they had for a min

Name some more

I asked @Poitier and he was juelzing around the question:deadrose:

I'm still perplexed why you think trends = style :jbhmm:
Detroit nikkas don't wear bright colors with a bunch of logos and generally wear well fitted clothing not too tight and not too loose.
Yall listing LA but LA nikkas can get borderline flamboyant and that blue collar cholo style is a costume lol.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stop being obtuse...

"east Coast" is just a euphemism for "North East"

You know damn well no one considers south East florida and south East Georgia to be the "east coast" that people refer to.

IMO after DC, that's all "the south"

:mjpls:

Didnt Pimp C point out that ATL was "east coast"? Pimp C said when I land in ATL I have to change my watch to East coast standard time.