Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Trends definitely count. We dont have a search engine to find out how every nikka in a 5 mile radius inside these cities dress:mjlol:

U said it urself it matters on the person not the area.

I mentioned trends bc thats the only quantifiable way I can measure a large cities importance in the fashion game.

Detroit had some shades trend ill give them that, what Atlanta got?

Esp compared to NY and LA?

Can u name any trends and companies started in either cities that are nationwide?

nikkas are not taking trends for DMV. Not in music, not in fashion, not slang. Yall nikkas are casper out here.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Trends?

We talking about dressing well. Not trends. The two are usually polar opposite.

But if you want to talk trends then damn near most of the shyt young nikkas wear today can be traced back to Ian Connor....A GEORGIA nikka.
We dont follow "trends" in the DMV. i can buy a pair of levis and a black tee with some 990s and be more flat than yall head to toe designer ass south nikkas. yall are TACKY. just cuz its designer don't mean it looks good. and no1 dresses liek goofy ass ian connor. thats hypebeast. you get clowned for that shyt
Foams and NB are ass. We talking dressing well, not wearing gaudy ugly shyt. Timeless style.
:russ::laff: you killing me bro. east coast nikkas are known for being flashy and gaudy AND DOWN SOUTH BAMAS AREN'T? HAHAHAHAHAHA. southern bama theres a reason yall are called that.

Tapp

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

The East Coast of the United States is the coastline along which the Eastern United States meets the North Atlantic Ocean. This area is also known as the Eastern Seaboard, the Atlantic Coast, and the Atlantic Seaboard. The coastal states that have shoreline on the Atlantic Ocean are, from north to south, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

East_coast.jpeg

East Coast of the United States - Wikipedia
The eastern seaboard of the U.S :heh:

But that can be divided into north and south

So when buddy said

i love visiting my fam down south:ohlawd: yall got some hoes good lordy. and yall bama ass nikkas make it so much easier to bag yall thots how unked out yall be:whew:. they automatically know a nikka from east coast:youngsabo:

He's being redundant by saying he from the east coast? Shouldn't he have just said

i love visiting my fam down south:ohlawd: yall got some hoes good lordy. and yall bama ass nikkas make it so much easier to bag yall thots how unked out yall be:whew:. they automatically know a nikka from the north:youngsabo:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Im not talking about the general pop, im talking trends.

Seriously what trends have Detroit started? Besides some shades?

Atlanta is a transplant city, with alotta transients so their swag isnt even organic to begin with. Even then what trends have they started?:dahell:

NYC x LA has started a list of trends and has the most international fashion designers set up base or start off in those cities.

People from Paris and Tokyo dont start off in Atlanta or Detroit:mjlol: they start in NY or LA.
Detroit is straight gaabage

Them dudes still wear zoot suits :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We dont follow "trends" in the DMV. i can buy a pair of levis and a black tee with some 990s and be more flat than yall head to toe designer ass south nikkas. yall are TACKY. just cuz its designer don't mean it looks good. and no1 dresses liek goofy ass ian connor. thats hypebeast. you get clowned for that shyt

:russ::laff: you killing me bro. east coast nikkas are known for being flashy and gaudy AND DOWN SOUTH BAMAS AREN'T? HAHAHAHAHAHA. southern bama theres a reason yall are called that.

Naw don't group the East coast with you Mid Atlantic nikkas :mjlol:
nikkas up top can dress even if they dikkheads, you nikkas are easily the most irrelevant big name city of nikkas :russ:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
You never been to Detroit a day in your life just off this lol.
DMV is literally the definition of dustiness and trying too hard.
bro why the fukk would i lie about going to detroit? no1 ever says ":ohhh: hey honey, lets go on a family trip to fukking detroit." fukk outta here. i went and it was trash.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
nikkas are not taking trends for DMV. Not in music, not in fashion, not slang. Yall nikkas are casper out here.
I named two trends and u cant name not one for Detroit and Atlanta. I named one for Detroit for u and u still havent named one. I think ur mixing ur opinion with facts.

LA x NYC is fashion powerhouses. Not Detroit and ATL

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I named two trends and u cant name not one for Detroit and Atlanta. I named one for Detroit for u and u still havent named one. I think ur mixing ur opinion with facts.

LA x NYC is fashion powerhouses. Not Detroit and ATL

Literally all of the trends in the last 5 years are from Ian Connors camp.
The fact you don't know that tells me you shouldn't even be in this convo lol.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Regular NYC trendsetter shyt.

When I be in down south visiting fam I always try to bring some tapered ripped denims or Givenchy for my lil buzzin. He the flyest nikka in his city. When I see him sporting the shyt I brought him on FB and the luh hoed choosing in the comments I be satisfied

Philly nikkas can dress too. Jersey not really. Dc nikkas get lightweight flee. Baltimore nikkas ehhh.

Boston nikkas wear oversized clothes but talk like NYC nikkas

Nah:mjlol:

NYC yes. LA yes.
My son thought he was low tryna slide that in lmao.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
well let me get this out the way. " why you worried about how another nikka dress" " something something harlem:dame:". anyways, i love visiting my fam down south:ohlawd: yall got some hoes good lordy. and yall bama ass nikkas make it so much easier to bag yall thots how unked out yall be:whew:. they automatically know a nikka from east coast:youngsabo: just from the stylo. jeans that are actually tapered, a properly fitted shirt, and my 990's fresh out the box that was glistening in the light:blessed:. yall west coast nikkas be dressing goofy also. bright ass colors and bucket hats and shyt, trying to be wavy, and groovy:scust::mjlol:
No lies told...waits for Rico from belly gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
bro why the fukk would i lie about going to detroit? no1 ever says ":ohhh: hey honey, lets go on a family trip to fukking detroit." fukk outta here. i went and it was trash.

Because your description is off and any Detroit nikka reading the bullshyt you kicking can spot it :ohhh:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:patrice:

The East Coast of the United States is the coastline along which the Eastern United States meets the North Atlantic Ocean. This area is also known as the Eastern Seaboard, the Atlantic Coast, and the Atlantic Seaboard. The coastal states that have shoreline on the Atlantic Ocean are, from north to south, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

East_coast.jpeg

East Coast of the United States - Wikipedia
stop being obtuse...

"east Coast" is just a euphemism for "North East"

You know damn well no one considers south East florida and south East Georgia to be the "east coast" that people refer to.

IMO after DC, that's all "the south"