Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Only Harlem.

ATL used to until they went left.

West coast has more creativity

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You wrong :yeshrug:
LA nikkas are hit or miss. That streetwear skateboard shyt have them looking goofy at times.
Detroit nikkas are always sharp. If you say otherwise then you never been there.
Atlanta gave nikkas the modern day blueprint.
Im not talking about the general pop, im talking trends.

Seriously what trends have Detroit started? Besides some shades?

Atlanta is a transplant city, with alotta transients so their swag isnt even organic to begin with. Even then what trends have they started?:dahell:

NYC x LA has started a list of trends and has the most international fashion designers set up base or start off in those cities.

People from Paris and Tokyo dont start off in Atlanta or Detroit:mjlol: they start in NY or LA.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Im not talking about the general pop, im talking trends.

Seriously what trends have Detroit started? Besides some shades?

Atlanta is a transplant city, with alotta transients so their swag isnt even organic to begin with. Even then what trends have they started?:dahell:

NYC x LA has started a list of trends and has the most international fashion designers set up base or start off in those cities.

People from Paris and Tokyo dont start off in Atlanta or Detroit:mjlol: they start in NY or LA.

Trends?

We talking about dressing well. Not trends. The two are usually polar opposite.

But if you want to talk trends then damn near most of the shyt young nikkas wear today can be traced back to Ian Connor....A GEORGIA nikka.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The DMV really don't have a say in the larger Black culture plus the brands + models yall wear are off :hubie:

NY got on foams later than us when we was on since the 90s.

All the new balance and runner shoes we been wearing forever too, that everyone wants to buy rn. People used to clown it but now wanna rock it.

Thats two trends the DMV started. I think we have a say:jbhmm:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm tied of nggas from the north saying they the east coast

If you norf of Baltimore :ufdup: you not east coast

:patrice:

The East Coast of the United States is the coastline along which the Eastern United States meets the North Atlantic Ocean. This area is also known as the Eastern Seaboard, the Atlantic Coast, and the Atlantic Seaboard. The coastal states that have shoreline on the Atlantic Ocean are, from north to south, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

East_coast.jpeg

East Coast of the United States - Wikipedia

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
NY got on foams later than us when we was on since the 90s.

All the new balance and runner shoes we been wearing forever too, that everyone wants to buy rn.

Thats two trends the DMV started. I think we have a say:jbhmm:

Foams and NB are ass. We talking dressing well, not wearing gaudy ugly shyt. Timeless style.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Nah lol.
Either you can dress or you can't...region don't got shyt to do with it.
You DMV nikkas dress tuuuuurible for the most part.
my nikka STAWP. aint you from like atlanta or some shyt? oh lord dont get me started bra.
Detroit, Harlem, and Atlanta.
The rest of you nikkas just follow.
THIS nikka SAID DETROIT:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
This is false.
this man said detroit slim. on moms im fukking dead:russ::russ::mjlol:. tee grizzly dressing ass nikkas. detroit nikkas almost as bad as them south nikkas. actually they worse. south nikkas at least try and wear designer( wearing designer doesn't mean you know how to dress). when i went to detroit nikkas was wearing fat ass pelle pelles and south pole pants. bout big as shyt, baggy as fukk. dont ever disrespect the DMV lol

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Trends?

We talking about dressing well. Not trends. The two are usually polar opposite.

But if you want to talk trends then damn near most of the shyt young nikkas wear today can be traced back to Ian Connor....A GEORGIA nikka.
Trends definitely count. We dont have a search engine to find out how every nikka in a 5 mile radius inside these cities dress:mjlol:

U said it urself it matters on the person not the area.

I mentioned trends bc thats the only quantifiable way I can measure a large cities importance in the fashion game.

Detroit had some shades trend ill give them that, what Atlanta got?

Esp compared to NY and LA?

Can u name any trends and companies started in either cities that are nationwide?