Let your white coworkers touch your hair brehs

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Maybe her parents didn't put her on. Maybe she doesn't have any idea on how to manuever in those situations.

Maybe she's just trying to be friendly. She hasn't said or done anything that warrants her being attacked by her own people. That's how I feel.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd fukk the hell out that broad. She looks uncomfortable but has "those vibe".

Not everybody is a "fukk you racist cracka" type. Not everybody will be.

Educate instead of shaming :yeshrug:
No one knows her life story but will be quick to judge. Not every black person grew up in an environment where there were a lot of other black people.

I 100% agree lets educate not shame.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yo white ppl act like blacks just landed on the planet last year:mjlol:

One day I got vertigo at work so I went and sat outside to get some air. My 60 something female cac boss comes out with a bag of ice and proceeds to place it on my neck. :hubie: bytch I’m too young for you but my head spinning so I’ll allow it.

Of course the broad gets completely awe struck since I think this is the closest she been to a black man and begins to question me on the texture of my hair. Starts to ask me all these fukking questions like “how does it do that” :mjtf: “How do you make it do that? It looks so cool”:martin: I’m thinking bytch how do you make your hair extend out ya fukking scalp? I’m already dizzy enough without ya dizzy brained ass getting a lesson on waves.

So this sounds about Caccurate.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No one knows her life story but will be quick to judge. Not every black person grew up in an environment where there were a lot of other black people.

I 100% agree lets educate not shame.

There was a thread a girl acting stupid with a girl. First comments on here was "She need her ass beat" smh. Don't teach her to to respect guns. Don't teach her how to use guns. "She need her ass beat" is like the first comment.:snoop:

Shaming>>>>education

Again, if she gets it she gets it. If she don't she, she dont.

If it's not A, it's gotta be Z. Based off the commenters experiences. Came out of the womb knowing white people ain't shyt and still did dirt but somehow they all rich now. No gray area:snoop:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Coli bruhs would report a bruh for smellin like weed or liquor :scusthov:

Me: why didn't you say shyt to me? :aicmon:

Coli Bruh: you should have known better:ld:

Me: ok:unimpressed:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:comeon:I know you guys are all supermilitant and shyt but not everyone grew up with diversity.
As kids we used to run up to white people and touch all over them too, its just human curiosity. Let that girl live.