Let your white coworkers touch your hair brehs

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Yo white ppl act like blacks just landed on the planet last year:mjlol:

One day I got vertigo at work so I went and sat outside to get some air. My 60 something female cac boss comes out with a bag of ice and proceeds to place it on my neck. :hubie: bytch I’m too young for you but my head spinning so I’ll allow it.

Of course the broad gets completely awe struck since I think this is the closest she been to a black man and begins to question me on the texture of my hair. Starts to ask me all these fukking questions like “how does it do that” :mjtf: “How do you make it do that? It looks so cool”:martin: I’m thinking bytch how do you make your hair extend out ya fukking scalp? I’m already dizzy enough without ya dizzy brained ass getting a lesson on waves.

So this sounds about Caccurate.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
She looks uncomfortable and I don't know the situation but the coli who spends 95 percent of the time talking about hating women (but then buying p*ssy) will have a different take

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:comeon:I know you guys are all supermilitant and shyt but not everyone grew up with diversity.
As kids we used to run up to white people and touch all over them too, its just human curiosity. Let that girl live.
what the fukk you on?

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Looks like she's enjoying the attention :snoop: some people will sell their souls and self respect just for some attention.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Not growing up with diversity doesnt mean you treat another human being like a zoo animal, when you are a adult.

And I don't know anyone of us who were running around as kids touching white people.
How are they treating her like she is in a zoo? Should they have given her a kiss on the forehead? That would make you feel better?

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I swear to God, u coli militants are something else:hhh:, attacking that poor girl.
I used to work with a black american guy who has some kind of blueish green eye (i dont even know how to describe it because they change color based on lighting in the room).
Anyway, black chicks would come to the store and grab this man's face and look right in those eyes like:ooh:. This is black american women doing it to a black man, does that mean they think he is an animal in the zoo?
:camby:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What the fukk did you just say? :palm:

Who the fukk were you raised by? :dry:

Where I grew up there was one white man that lived solo and we didn’t even acknowledge his existence :weirdo:
Well i grew up in a village in Nigeria. We used to run after African albinos too if that makes y'all feel better:lolbron:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A lot of ppl in this thread unwittingly telling on themselves and their self esteem.
If I see a white person touching a black person's hair or curious, my first thought would not be ":picard: oh they think she a zoo animal"
Whether u guys admit it or not, a lot of ppl are in awe of Black people:ehh:, the first to walk this earth.
White supremacy has really done a number on a lot of blakc people i see:francis: