Let your white coworkers touch your hair brehs

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You know a bytch like her has grown up used to being a token. No negative or critical emotions in her face at all, interactions of that nature are par for tha course for her.

Educate instead of insulting. If she's a lost cause after that then so be it. Calling her a bytch and token based on the video does nothing

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Educate instead of insulting. If she's a lost cause after that then so be it. Calling her a bytch and token based on the video does nothing
I ain't her fukkin father, ion know her. If that nikka failed to instill some pride in her it's nothing any of us can do. A "post racial society" thinking bytch like her would shun a nikka tryna hip her to game and call them ignorant and stuck in tha past. Like someone else said she's most likely a foreign black so she'd have something slick and ignorant to say about us if we said something anyway.

Either way her wake up call will come eventually and it's solely up to her to answer it.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I ain't her fukkin father, ion know her. If that nikka failed to instill some pride in her it's nothing any of us can do. A "post racial society" thinking bytch like her would shun a nikka tryna hip her to game and call them ignorant and stuck in tha past. Like someone else said she's most likely a foreign black so she'd have something slick and ignorant to say about us if we said something anyway.

Either way her wake up call will come eventually and it's solely up to her to answer it.

Nobody asked you to be her father. Smh. I have no problem speaking to or with uninformed or ill informed youth that look like me. You see it as a burden.

You have no idea if that girl is foreign or suburban. You assume based off a post in this thread.

Like I said, if she gets it she gets it, if she don't she don't. Calling her a bytch and other names and assuming does nothing. Good luck in life smh

Last edited: