Let your white coworkers touch your hair brehs

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:I know you guys are all supermilitant and shyt but not everyone grew up with diversity.
As kids we used to run up to white people and touch all over them too, its just human curiosity. Let that girl live.

Not growing up with diversity doesnt mean you treat another human being like a zoo animal, when you are a adult.

And I don't know anyone of us who were running around as kids touching white people.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She looks like she’s from another country, and you know how some of them get around white folks.

Nah breh, shes Ados 100% with a foundation in the US spanning centuries but still chooses to act like this..dont try shift this onto someone else, and unless she is some anomaly theres lots just like her and I suspect there are.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Nah breh, shes Ados 100% with a foundation in the US spanning centuries but still chooses to act like this..dont try shift this onto someone else, and unless she is some anomaly theres lots just like her and I suspect there are.

look at her again. Does she really look like her people have been here for hundreds of years? Be honest.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Nobody asked you to be her father. Smh. I have no problem speaking to or with uninformed or ill informed youth that look like me. You see it as a burden.

You have no idea if that girl is foreign or suburban. You assume based off a post in this thread.

Like I said, if she gets it she gets it, if she don't she don't. Calling her a bytch and other names and assuming does nothing. Good luck in life smh

Calling her a Black queen and supporting her willingness to let white people treat her like a zoo animal, does nothing. If you want to be a spineless fake ass wannnabe @Matt504 fine, but sink on that pathetic ship of ignorance and c00nery by yourself, stop trying to convince other posters to embarrass themselves with you. Oh, and her accent is wayyyyy too southernly thick to be anything BUT ados. :umad:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
No one knows her life story but will be quick to judge. Not every black person grew up in an environment where there were a lot of other black people.

I 100% agree lets educate not shame.

Wtf does that matter? Especially when you’re allowing this to be done to you with a big toothy grin and as a grown ass woman?

Hint: It doesn’t.

She’s an adult now. How she “grew up” is of no importance at this point, it is no longer an ‘excuse’. Not to mention I personally have met many a conscious Black person who did not grow up in an all Black environment. She’s a tap dancing sambo, and a willing one to boot.