Let your white coworkers touch your hair brehs

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
She looks uncomfortable to me. I feel like the person who recorded and uploaded should have said something on her behalf. That shyt wasn't cool at all. Probably the first time it happened to her. Hope it's the last

whoa, whoa now. this is an adult we're talking about here. she can advocate for herself and is no victim. i do believe that it's what @Booksnrain said, matter of fact i think she nailed it. she wants to defy the whole angry black woman trope and appear genteel around them ofays. meanwhile they're treating lil mama like a billy goat at a petting zoo. let's hold her accountable

and mind you this isn't specific to sistas (nor about some damn bedwenches lol would yall stop). i've seen brothers engage in this kind of nonsense too. you have to be assertive around ofays at all times, period

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
whoa, whoa now. this is an adult we're talking about here. she can advocate for herself and is no victim. i do believe that it's what @Booksnrain said, matter of fact i think she nailed it. she wants to defy the whole angry black woman trope and appear genteel around them ofays. meanwhile they're treating lil mama like a billy goat at a petting zoo. let's hold her accountable

and mind you this isn't specific to sistas (nor about some damn bedwenches lol would yall stop). i've seen brothers engage in this kind of nonsense too. you have to be assertive around ofays at all times, period
Some people aren't fighters it is what is. Yeah she's an adult but so was everyone else in that room. They all should be able to differentiate from right and wrong and they are all old enough to know not invade people personal space. She looked uncomfortable and I assume the person recording her being violated felt some type of way about it. How hard could it have been to say "hey what is this a petting zoo? :dahell:"? What's the point of recording it if you not gonna say anything? It's ok to stick up for people when they're being done wrong :yeshrug:. With that being said I see your point too