Let your white coworkers touch your hair brehs

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Thw Coli goes out of its way to seek out this kinda shyt.

:patrice:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
When i was 19 i used to flirt with this blockbuster cashier...she took her weave out one week...and her white coworkers did the same thing

I was cringing at that shyt

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
She looks like she’s from another country, and you know how some of them get around white folks.

Hows that?

I love when you devils expose yourselves like this

I meant heritage, i dont think she was born in the USA with that docile mentality to what was going on. even though she didnt want to cause static.

Yea because we've never seen an AA be docile or even defend white supremacy before right?

Stupid fck

Yall strange man, its like yall dont live in reality sht is weird

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Look at this post and the dappers.

It's always the same click of folks with these lil cac like micro transgressions.

Like at @8WON6 said... Stop trying to dump your garbage on foreign soil.

The funny thing is

I bet the people that dapped that dumb sht up will claim they are black and have a decent level of intelligence.

What a fckin joke, thank god the majority of black folk actually in charge of sht and making things work aint as dense as these losers.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
one of you smart coli people educate me on why white people love touching our hair, i hear texture is the reason , not the look :ehh:

A few months ago some random cave beast came to me and said my skin was "smooth", very beautiful :mjpls:

They're fascinated with us, our history, culture and physical characteristics, but in an envious and malicious way :pacspit:

Last edited:

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She doesn't have black pride or even self pride instilled in her.

Have you ever tried instilling pride into another person... its very difficult. If someone is not proud of who they are, very few words will change that.

She's very comfortable with her hair, so one might argue she has a lot of self/black pride.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Nobody asked you to be her father. Smh. I have no problem speaking to or with uninformed or ill informed youth that look like me. You see it as a burden.

You have no idea if that girl is foreign or suburban. You assume based off a post in this thread.

Like I said, if she gets it she gets it, if she don't she don't. Calling her a bytch and other names and assuming does nothing. Good luck in life smh

You shouldn't defend those who choose not to defend themselves.....

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You shouldn't defend those who choose not to defend themselves.....

Again, it's about teaching. If they get it they get it, if they don't then they don't. I dont see the issue with that concept.