Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So me and this chick runs in the same circle...I've been knowing her for a cpl years now...I ended up getting at her and we've been textin for a few weeks now...tonight she invites me over :steviej:

So she comes to the door in a tank and some lil pajama shorts, ass pokin p*ssy looking right...I roll up and we go on the back porch and bun 1...so before we even finish the blunt she developed a severe case of the munchies and insinuated that she wants some cookies from 7/11...so I'm like yea because I want some p*ssy

Now as I'm at the door leaving she keeps asking if I'm coming back, I'm like tf do I look like to say I'm coming back and not, if I didn't plan on it you would know...so as I walk out she says be safe text me and all this shyt is weirding me out...in my mind I'm like bytch if u want me to leave just say that

Newho I get th cookies and come back...I'm backed in the driveway, music bumpin...I goes and knocks on the door, just a quiet lil knock...no answer...I knock quietly again...no answer...I can hear the same dvd menu music playing that's been on since I got there...now I hear voices...I call her phone no answer...I stayed at the door for a few min just listening...I hear her again...then I hear a nikka

:dahell: :dahell:

Oh no, time for me to hit it...this bytch has the audacity to have another nikka come over while I go to the store and she expecting me to come back? She has an ex and I guess they been goin thru it, but shyt if tha nikka was coming all u had to do was say don't come back, instead I was put in a fukked up situation...as I'm driving home I start getting mad because like I said I know this bytchwell enough that I felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

Try to fukk bytches, brehs :upsetfavre:

should of bought her these cookies and left them at the front door for her breh
il_570xN.411157245_qoh4.jpg

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Least you got some cookie that night....

For real though, why would you not have her go the the store with you?
She has kids.

the true implications of this thread aren't truly being explored though. How fukking low on the totem pole are you if you're getting curved by a broke mother of many.

I grew up smoking an once a day and rarely coming out of pocket. I know what a leech is. I always figured dudes knew I was a bum but just didn't have the courage to say anything.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
She has kids.

the true implications of this thread aren't truly being explored though. How fukking low on the totem pole are you if you're getting curved by a broke mother of many.

I grew up smoking an once a day and rarely coming out of pocket. I know what a leech is. I always figured dudes knew I was a bum but just didn't have the courage to say anything.
I'm sorry, I really ain't trying to call you out; but an ounce of day? That don't sounds plausible at all.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I stopped reading the thread here. Youngin you dont mention getting played to the bytch you get even. Numero uno if it aint your main then all is fair in lying and getting puzzy. You were supposed to play along with her like nothing happened then you take your intentions and MAX out on the effort all future convo's should have been about weed and chilling. You dont set the bait on the hook and have a fish catch it only to not pull it out the water. At the very least you can yank it out and toss it back in the water. If you still can get her breh tell her you got the loudest of the loud and you trying to burn one. Get there light it and when she get hungry whip out that fresh pack of chips a hoy you got stashed and get to work.

SN. Never ever ever is a good time to not have the pistol thats your ID dont leave without it.
This nikkas said fresh pack of chips a hoy.. I'm fukking done.. I don't even know why that shyt funny :dead::dead::dead:

usxZi1R.jpg

Walgreens about to start placing these bytches next to the magnums

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
So me and this chick runs in the same circle...I've been knowing her for a cpl years now...I ended up getting at her and we've been textin for a few weeks now...tonight she invites me over :steviej:

So she comes to the door in a tank and some lil pajama shorts, ass pokin p*ssy looking right...I roll up and we go on the back porch and bun 1...so before we even finish the blunt she developed a severe case of the munchies and insinuated that she wants some cookies from 7/11...so I'm like yea because I want some p*ssy

Now as I'm at the door leaving she keeps asking if I'm coming back, I'm like tf do I look like to say I'm coming back and not, if I didn't plan on it you would know...so as I walk out she says be safe text me and all this shyt is weirding me out...in my mind I'm like bytch if u want me to leave just say that

Newho I get th cookies and come back...I'm backed in the driveway, music bumpin...I goes and knocks on the door, just a quiet lil knock...no answer...I knock quietly again...no answer...I can hear the same dvd menu music playing that's been on since I got there...now I hear voices...I call her phone no answer...I stayed at the door for a few min just listening...I hear her again...then I hear a nikka

:dahell: :dahell:

Oh no, time for me to hit it...this bytch has the audacity to have another nikka come over while I go to the store and she expecting me to come back? She has an ex and I guess they been goin thru it, but shyt if tha nikka was coming all u had to do was say don't come back, instead I was put in a fukked up situation...as I'm driving home I start getting mad because like I said I know this bytchwell enough that I felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

Try to fuk
k bytches, brehs :upsetfavre:
:banderas::mj::stylin::dj2:
But wait, why did u text her for a few weeks? Why didn't u just take her out to dinner n a movie n drinks n lay it down oh wait this bytch got kids.:patrice: Nga u shoulda brought a Popeye's 12 piece 2 blnts n some molly. Maybe some tequila.