Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
These broads are so adept at lying that it be making you question shyt you saw and experienced with ya own eyes.

Just reading that bytches text response had me thinking "well maybe mr.321 aint hear what he thought he heard or it couldve been the tv he heard"

So demonic brehs, #HOH
:russ: bro I felt the same way, I started questioning myself...I kno I'm not crazy lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So me and this chick runs in the same circle...I've been knowing her for a cpl years now...I ended up getting at her and we've been textin for a few weeks now...tonight she invites me over :steviej:

So she comes to the door in a tank and some lil pajama shorts, ass pokin p*ssy looking right...I roll up and we go on the back porch and bun 1...so before we even finish the blunt she developed a severe case of the munchies and insinuated that she wants some cookies from 7/11...so I'm like yea because I want some p*ssy

Now as I'm at the door leaving she keeps asking if I'm coming back, I'm like tf do I look like to say I'm coming back and not, if I didn't plan on it you would know...so as I walk out she says be safe text me and all this shyt is weirding me out...in my mind I'm like bytch if u want me to leave just say that

Newho I get th cookies and come back...I'm backed in the driveway, music bumpin...I goes and knocks on the door, just a quiet lil knock...no answer...I knock quietly again...no answer...I can hear the same dvd menu music playing that's been on since I got there...now I hear voices...I call her phone no answer...I stayed at the door for a few min just listening...I hear her again...then I hear a nikka

:dahell: :dahell:

Oh no, time for me to hit it...this bytch has the audacity to have another nikka come over while I go to the store and she expecting me to come back? She has an ex and I guess they been goin thru it, but shyt if tha nikka was coming all u had to do was say don't come back, instead I was put in a fukked up situation...as I'm driving home I start getting mad because like I said I know this bytchwell enough that I felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

Try to fukk bytches, brehs :upsetfavre:

SO basically, you was her time ho. :patrice:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
So me and this chick runs in the same circle...I've been knowing her for a cpl years now...I ended up getting at her and we've been textin for a few weeks now...tonight she invites me over :steviej:

So she comes to the door in a tank and some lil pajama shorts, ass pokin p*ssy looking right...I roll up and we go on the back porch and bun 1...so before we even finish the blunt she developed a severe case of the munchies and insinuated that she wants some cookies from 7/11...so I'm like yea because I want some p*ssy

Now as I'm at the door leaving she keeps asking if I'm coming back, I'm like tf do I look like to say I'm coming back and not, if I didn't plan on it you would know...so as I walk out she says be safe text me and all this shyt is weirding me out...in my mind I'm like bytch if u want me to leave just say that

Newho I get th cookies and come back...I'm backed in the driveway, music bumpin...I goes and knocks on the door, just a quiet lil knock...no answer...I knock quietly again...no answer...I can hear the same dvd menu music playing that's been on since I got there...now I hear voices...I call her phone no answer...I stayed at the door for a few min just listening...I hear her again...then I hear a nikka

:dahell: :dahell:

Oh no, time for me to hit it...this bytch has the audacity to have another nikka come over while I go to the store and she expecting me to come back? She has an ex and I guess they been goin thru it, but shyt if tha nikka was coming all u had to do was say don't come back, instead I was put in a fukked up situation...as I'm driving home I start getting mad because like I said I know this bytchwell enough that I felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

Try to fukk bytches, brehs :upsetfavre:

:patrice:

That's some pretty dumb shyt, leave this bytch and don't look back! :trash:

Too many red flags...and she doesn't even put on clothes when you come? :rudy: Lazy ass thot...
When I got a guy comin over I spend like an hour makin sure I look extra fukkable..only time I'd let a guy see me in my pj's is if we been fukkin for a while or dating obviously...the only time I wouldn't care if I was in my pj's or not is if I didn't wanna fukk the guy/wasn't even thinking of fukking the guy....aka friend zone.

Either way fukk this drama get a next bytch! And this time get one who makes an effort to look cute/sexy when you come around. Cuz that means she gives a fukk about you and probably also wants to fukk you. :steviej: