Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
like others said, sounds like a possible set-up or it sounds like she knew her dude was coming and she had to send you off. In either situation, better cutting off all tie and moving on.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We smoked together, I won't give her shyt
so.... what you're saying is that you went over there for p*ssy (because you could've smoked by yourself) and she invited you over for the weed yet you left without getting the p*ssy and she tricked you into leaving BUT she still got to smoke the weed...

And thats not getting played to you :leostare:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
i thought you were gonna get robbed. what would you have done if n*ggaz had hopped out on you and told you to stripe?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i thought you were gonna get robbed. what would you have done if n*ggaz had hopped out on you and told you to stripe?
He'll I ain't have shyt on me neways they wouldn't have gotten anything...but i kno where her and her kids sleep at so I woulda got some revenge

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Y'all run in the same circle and she thought this much of you? Watch your friends breh
I called our mutual friend as soon as I left her house to tell her what happened...she said she was gonna call her in the morning but ain't even get a chance to cause the bytch called her first...she was still on that she was sleep shyt and how nobody was there

Kinda had me questioning myself but I kno I ain't fukkin crazy, when I came back I heard the same DVD music playing, and I heard her talking then a nikka talking

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called our mutual friend as soon as I left her house to tell her what happened...she said she was gonna call her in the morning but ain't even get a chance to cause the bytch called her first...she was still on that she was sleep shyt and how nobody was there

Kinda had me questioning myself but I kno I ain't fukkin crazy, when I came back I heard the same DVD music playing, and I heard her talking then a nikka talking

I wouldn't fukk with neither 1 again
Got you on some potential setup shyt but most likely some resthaven shyt

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
The bytch called me like 2 hrs after all this talkin about "oh what happened I musta fell asleep :laff:

So I'm like dude were both grown...it u were expecting somebody why didn't u just say that or say don't come back...and she's like :dahell: what are u talking about I'm confused

So I say I heard them arguing thru the door and she still Denys it..and thn has the nerve to say "well we aren't on that level for u to get In your feelings if I did have someone here"

And then she goes on saying how she doesn't hang with anybody but her kids and if somebody doesn't want to be in her life then they don't, and how she doesn't have to explain herself, while explaining herself

Dude I was so astounded that she denied that I had to smoke me one
I stopped reading the thread here. Youngin you dont mention getting played to the bytch you get even. Numero uno if it aint your main then all is fair in lying and getting puzzy. You were supposed to play along with her like nothing happened then you take your intentions and MAX out on the effort all future convo's should have been about weed and chilling. You dont set the bait on the hook and have a fish catch it only to not pull it out the water. At the very least you can yank it out and toss it back in the water. If you still can get her breh tell her you got the loudest of the loud and you trying to burn one. Get there light it and when she get hungry whip out that fresh pack of chips a hoy you got stashed and get to work.

SN. Never ever ever is a good time to not have the pistol thats your ID dont leave without it.