:francis:

full

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Never fukk with a weed chick...man they'll just use you for the stash and give no fukks. I left a stash at a chick house to see if she'd keep it for next time....nah she smoked it up. They're usually broke and can never get it for themselves and use dudes for it. I called that bish a selfish motherfukker and she thought I was in the wrong.:francis::patrice::birdman:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chick wanted to make her ex jealous and even wanted you to text so that her ex would see it "accidentally"

dangerous sneaky bytch. you shoudn't even have sent the text. you should have just go home and never mention anything to anyone (except the coli of course :smugdraper:) and avoid that bytch without her ever being sure if you peeped game or not. if the bytch brings up the fact you didn't come back, just tell her you knocked but no one answered.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
The bytch called me like 2 hrs after all this talkin about "oh what happened I musta fell asleep :laff:

So I'm like dude were both grown...it u were expecting somebody why didn't u just say that or say don't come back...and she's like :dahell: what are u talking about I'm confused

So I say I heard them arguing thru the door and she still Denys it..and thn has the nerve to say "well we aren't on that level for u to get In your feelings if I did have someone here"

And then she goes on saying how she doesn't hang with anybody but her kids and if somebody doesn't want to be in her life then they don't, and how she doesn't have to explain herself, while explaining herself

Dude I was so astounded that she denied that I had to smoke me one

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The bytch called me like 2 hrs after all this talkin about "oh what happened I musta fell asleep :laff:

So I'm like dude were both grown...it u were expecting somebody why didn't u just say that or say don't come back...and she's like :dahell: what are u talking about I'm confused

So I say I heard them arguing thru the door and she still Denys it..and thn has the nerve to say "well we aren't on that level for u to get In your feelings if I did have someone here"

And then she goes on saying how she doesn't hang with anybody but her kids and if somebody doesn't want to be in her life then they don't, and how she doesn't have to explain herself, while explaining herself

Dude I was so astounded that she denied that I had to smoke me one
Just hit her up with a goodbye text and move on like a boss cuz it looks like she sees you as a fool.