Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The bytch called me like 2 hrs after all this talkin about "oh what happened I musta fell asleep :laff:

So I'm like dude were both grown...it u were expecting somebody why didn't u just say that or say don't come back...and she's like :dahell: what are u talking about I'm confused

So I say I heard them arguing thru the door and she still Denys it..and thn has the nerve to say "well we aren't on that level for u to get In your feelings if I did have someone here"

And then she goes on saying how she doesn't hang with anybody but her kids and if somebody doesn't want to be in her life then they don't, and how she doesn't have to explain herself, while explaining herself

Dude I was so astounded that she denied that I had to smoke me one
Why bring up u heard them arguing? Curve that bytch and move on like a pimp would

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So me and this chick runs in the same circle...I've been knowing her for a cpl years now...I ended up getting at her and we've been textin for a few weeks now...tonight she invites me over :steviej:

So she comes to the door in a tank and some lil pajama shorts, ass pokin p*ssy looking right...I roll up and we go on the back porch and bun 1...so before we even finish the blunt she developed a severe case of the munchies and insinuated that she wants some cookies from 7/11...so I'm like yea because I want some p*ssy

Now as I'm at the door leaving she keeps asking if I'm coming back,
I'm like tf do I look like to say I'm coming back and not, if I didn't plan on it you would know...so as I walk out she says be safe text me and all this shyt is weirding me out...in my mind I'm like bytch if u want me to leave just say that

Newho I get th cookies and come back...I'm backed in the driveway, music bumpin...I goes and knocks on the door, just a quiet lil knock...no answer...I knock quietly again...no answer...I can hear the same dvd menu music playing that's been on since I got there...now I hear voices...I call her phone no answer...I stayed at the door for a few min just listening...I hear her again...then I hear a nikka

:dahell: :dahell:

Oh no, time for me to hit it...this bytch has the audacity to have another nikka come over while I go to the store and she expecting me to come back? She has an ex and I guess they been goin thru it, but shyt if tha nikka was coming all u had to do was say don't come back, instead I was put in a fukked up situation...as I'm driving home I start getting mad because like I said I know this bytchwell enough that I felt comfortable enough to come to her house with no pistol...what if this nikka got mad and answered the door, then I woulda had to potentially murder a nikka because u wanna be a whorebag

Try to fukk bytches, brehs :upsetfavre:
first thing i thought of was a set up when you said that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The bytch called me like 2 hrs after all this talkin about "oh what happened I musta fell asleep :laff:

So I'm like dude were both grown...it u were expecting somebody why didn't u just say that or say don't come back...and she's like :dahell: what are u talking about I'm confused

So I say I heard them arguing thru the door and she still Denys it..and thn has the nerve to say "well we aren't on that level for u to get In your feelings if I did have someone here"

And then she goes on saying how she doesn't hang with anybody but her kids and if somebody doesn't want to be in her life then they don't, and how she doesn't have to explain herself, while explaining herself

breh youre too old for this :russ:
rule number one about women is never expect them to have accountability

Last edited:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
u didnt find it suspect that the bytch got kids smoke weed and dont even have cable?all kinds of red flags my nikka.

and u let this bytch send u to the store ?

so this bytch dont even have snacks in the crib for the kids.:dahell:

aint even finger pop the bytch yet and u already spending money smh

be a bad judge of character brehs

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
u didnt find it suspect that the bytch got kids smoke weed and dont even have cable?all kinds of red flags my nikka.

and u let this bytch send u to the store ?

so this bytch dont even have snacks in the crib for the kids.:dahell:

aint even finger pop the bytch yet and u already spending money smh

be a bad judge of character brehs
:laff: gotta give the botd since he was thinking with his dikk

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Just accept that you got played out of your weed and move on