Let me tell yall how this bytch just tried the game

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Get cock blocked by the intro to state property 2 brehs

Ride around strapped except when you might be put in a situation where you need to be strapped brehs

:scust:At not fukking around with chicks that only eat mrs. Fields or better

this is some inception level L. She planned to get you high then kill your high and provided a snack for you to eat as you realize the whole thing at your house:dwillhuh:

why are her bad ass kids up giggling in the room listening to the events prior to you returning with the cookies

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
29njssk.jpg

eug7kj.jpg

jzjgk4.jpg

2v3olzr.jpg

dll4is.jpg

Honestly you lost for even engaging this slut with all this extra shyt, you know how it really went down and you just want her to admit it. Well as you can see she never was :upsetfavre:.

Instead of inquiring from the start about her lying and having a nikka over, you shoulda just texted he that the cookies were good :ehh:and kept it moving. The Indifference woulda helped you salvage some type of W from this situation. But you got your feelings hurt cause you got curbed and lied too. But homey you gotta realize thats just what these bum ass hoes do.

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Honestly you lost for even engaging this slut with all this extra shyt, you know how it really went down and you just want her to admit it. Well as you can see she never was :upsetfavre:.

Instead of inquiring from the start about her lying and having a nikka over, you shoulda just texted he that the cookies were good :ehh:and kept it moving. The Indifference woulda helped you salvage some type of W from this situation. But you got your feelings hurt cause you got curbed and lied too. But homey you gotta realize thats just what these bum ass hoes do.
Feelings hurt? :dahell:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Never fukk with a weed chick...man they'll just use you for the stash and give no fukks. I left a stash at a chick house to see if she'd keep it for next time....nah she smoked it up. They're usually broke and can never get it for themselves and use dudes for it. I called that bish a selfish motherfukker and she thought I was in the wrong.:francis::patrice::birdman:

This guy that my girl uses for weed left like 8 grams at our crib and she smoked all of it. He didn't say aa word though :russ: Hope that wasn't you breh :to: