Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Lol ain’t no way this doesn’t have Part 2’s gameplay.:dahell:
If they did that... They would have to completely rework the game and make use of the new mechanics, and rebalance it for multiple difficulties.

They just want to have a shiny new game for the TV show and that's it...

taker597

Superstar
Daps

So, just tighter combat. Not TLOU2 combat.

Which didn't make sense to begin with because if they aren't going to make new content, new cutscenes, or VA dialogue.

They sure as hell aren't going to redevelop a game to fit a combat system that was never made for it.

Which is sad, because I was hoping for PvEvE scenarios with Clickers and bandits at the same time.

Tighter combat is best you can ask for to be honest.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So, just tighter combat. Not TLOU2 combat.

Which didn't make sense to begin with because if they aren't going to make new content, new cutscenes, or VA dialogue.

They sure as hell aren't going to redevelop a game to fight a combat system that was never made for it.

Which is sad, because I was hoping for PvEvE scenarios with Clickers and bandits at the same time.

Tighter combat is best you can ask for to be honest.

Yeah that was one of the wack things about part 1…not a lot of clicker vs human action in the original game, not until Left Behind.

I think Sony is gonna be in for a rude awakening with the pricing if its just graphical, I’ll still sit and wait for gameplay before jumping off thee cliff

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Judging by the footage I would say not worth $70. But not worthless. For the potential new audience. This will be the way to play. Oh yeah remember, the color is a little washed out because of HDR, and knowing these leakers who are trying to sabotage ND. They probably put it on the easiest level to make the AI seem not as improved.

I still rather play it first, or let ND release official footage before My final say.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Judging by the footage I would say not worth $70. But not worthless. For the potential new audience. This will be the way to play. Oh yeah remember, the color is a little washed out because of HDR, and knowing these leakers who are trying to sabotage ND. They probably put it on the easiest level to make the AI seem not as improved.

I still rather play it first, or let ND release official footage before My final say.

Naughty Dogs fault for not getting in front of the inevitable leaks. shyts releasing in a little over a month, what are they waiting for?

Seeing a lot more gameplay clips posted at era, def not a day one for me at this point. shyt looks basic as hell lmao

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Naughty Dogs fault for not getting in front of the inevitable leaks. shyts releasing in a little over a month, what are they waiting for?

Seeing a lot more gameplay clips posted at era, def not a day one for me at this point. shyt looks basic as hell lmao
Or maybe don't lie or try to be more transparent on what this really was....