Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Oh please bruh, if Microsoft did this it’ll be 3 threads on the front page about it. It would make sense if they discounted the price atleast but Sony knows nikkas will cop at 70 :mjlol:
I wouldn't really care.
At least Naughty Dog is giving games in between their "cash grab"
Unlike fukkING R* WHO KEEPS GIVING US GTA 5 WITH NO OTHER BULLshyt NOT EVEN SINGLE STORY DLC

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’ll cop this shyt on a holiday flash sale. No way I’m paying $70 for that shyt. I already have the remaster for ps4 and played that shyt numerous times.

Daps
-No online multiplayer which means that it is less content than the original $60 game from 10 Years ago
-No New dialogue was recorded for the game or cutscenes
-They won't show any extensive gameplay footage
-No mention of any new content or gameplay scenarios.
-The visuals,controls, and A.I. are on par with The Last of Us Part II, a PS4 game.

So, that's it?
It’s built from the ground up on the PS5. Technologically, it’s a generation ahead of The Last of Us: Part 2.

:francis:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wait for it to be on SKiDROW though.
If sony wants to make real money they'll implement denuvo drm into their PC releases. They're throwing money out the window not locking their shyt down. PC games are basically uncrackable now with denuvo. No RE8, no monster hunter rise, no dying light 2, no shin megami tensei, and many more.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It’s built from the ground up on the PS5. Technologically, it’s a generation ahead of The Last of Us: Part 2.

:francis:

And so what? Same shyt just better graphics justifies a $70 price tag?

Now if they added a new, small storyline of Joel and Tess being hunters or how they met Marlene and Robert or how Ellie met marlene, then yea, it’s day one cop.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

As posted to ResetEra, the images, which have been mirrored on Imgur, show off Joel’s brother Tommy, Tess and a brief clip of the game’s opening sequence.

It’s also been claimed by the person who leaked the images that the game has “no gameplay improvements” and that the upgrades are primarily to animation and audio.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

As posted to ResetEra, the images, which have been mirrored on Imgur, show off Joel’s brother Tommy, Tess and a brief clip of the game’s opening sequence.

It’s also been claimed by the person who leaked the images that the game has “no gameplay improvements” and that the upgrades are primarily to animation and audio.

i'll wait until official gameplay is shown, this is the same thing that happened with TLOU2

taker597

Superstar
Daps
i'll wait until official gameplay is shown, this is the same thing that happened with TLOU2
The game went gold about a week ago. They choosing to not have already shown gameplay is a red flag.

I can only get it on PC and they still haven't set a date. So, I'm not worried about.

This remake is all about cashing in on the show. Which is fine. Still scummy.