Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas really releasing a "remaster" that they're calling a remake with less content than the original one for $70. They can gtfoh out of here with that. This literally looks worse than a dreamcast game!

Every remaster these guys have done have removed content. Uncharted collection removed the MP from the two games and Uncharted 4 remaster had no MP as well.

Completely unnecessary "remake". shyt looks pretty much the same as the old one.
Absolutely unacceptable work from ND and Sony.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
PS5 has really been reliant on remakes and remasters. it's kinda ridiculous at this point. the ONLY exclusive PS5 games I have bought thus far in the last year + is

rachet & clank
miles morales

everything else is a remaster or cross gen game.
Horizon and returnal both dropped this year.

God of war later this year. What are you talking about?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas really releasing a "remaster" that they're calling a remake with less content than the original one for $70. They can gtfoh out of here with that. This literally looks worse than a dreamcast game!

Every remaster these guys have done have removed content. Uncharted collection removed the MP from the two games and Uncharted 4 remaster had no MP as well.

Completely unnecessary "remake". shyt looks pretty much the same as the old one.

I can't believe how greedy and arrogant Sony is for charging $70 for this game!

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

How does it look worse than a Dreamcast game?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, it looks really, really good but do I need an already great game, repackaged and sold
to me with better graphics ? The last game is perfectly serviceable with the remaster and it's practically
4k/60 on the PS5. lol.

$70 for a new coat of paint really isn't justifiable imo.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naughty Dogs fault for not getting in front of the inevitable leaks. shyts releasing in a little over a month, what are they waiting for?

Seeing a lot more gameplay clips posted at era, def not a day one for me at this point. shyt looks basic as hell lmao
Naw, you were defending this hard when it was announced. You gonna die on this cross Gizmo, no take backs

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I need that Ellie and Robert spin-off. They were hilarious together like The Hound and Arya from GoT.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Naw, you were defending this hard when it was announced. You gonna die on this cross Gizmo, no take backs

You right.

6nf7t1.jpg

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
No Factions
Barely looks better than Pt 2
Same animations from Part 1
Seemingly no gameplay enhancements
$70

I wouldn’t even play this for *free* on PS Plus.

Built from the ground up for PS5 they said :mjlol:

Last edited: