Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shaquille-oneal-taste-test.gif
You quoted a bunch of games i never played :mjlol:

Of course I'll buy a remaster or remake

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can play the TLOUS
on my ps3, 4 and soon to be PS5...

Can't say the same for links awaking or skyward sword or Mario 64, sunshine or galaxy

So you’re giving props to nintendo for making you buy the same games? :gucci:

If you don’t wanna pay 70 dollars for this you have the option of playing the remaster on the service for no additional cost while you can wait to play this one on the service a year from now. You have multiple options and pathways to playing this game that won’t cost money.

Nintendo aren’t providing you any current gen, past gen, or past past gen games on no service, much less giving you any form of backwards compatibility.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
-No online multiplayer which means that it is less content than the original $60 game from 10 Years ago
-No New dialogue was recorded for the game or cutscenes
-They won't show any extensive gameplay footage
-No mention of any new content or gameplay scenarios.
-The visuals,controls, and A.I. are on par with The Last of Us Part II, a PS4 game.

So, that's it?
Wait till this is in the bargain bin or on PlayStation Plus for free. I don't imagine this will have a long life at the $70 price point. By BF it will likely be way less and it's an old game anyway.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you’re giving props to nintendo for making you buy the same games? :gucci:

If you don’t wanna pay 70 dollars for this you have the option of playing the remaster on the service for no additional cost while you can wait to play this one on the service a year from now. You have multiple options and pathways to playing this game that won’t cost money.

Nintendo aren’t providing you any current gen, past gen, or past past gen games on no service, much less giving you any form of backwards compatibility.
:russ:

:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They really should have bundled this shyt with a ps5 port of last of us 2 and factions, shyts is just a terrible deal imo.