Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
AiAxl0C.png

:mjlol:

11485686.jpg
I had to scroll down. This got me dying in my bed :laff:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Literally 3 out of 4 new games this year were not remakes or remasters though. Same as last year
Nah man. I’m glad I got a ps5, but ain’t shyt come out. Everything just getting pushed back. And we got a fukking remaster of a game that’s already been remastered. This a CLEAR cash grab. Fans got a right to be mad at this. And I don’t wanna hear that “this is for people who missed out on TLOU1 when it came out” shyt. If that’s the case, they coulda just bought the ORIGINAL REMASTERED game like I did. I beat TLOU1 days before TLOU2 came out.

PlayStation hasn’t had any real heat outside of Ratchet and Clank, Splinters Revenge, and returnal. Most PS5 owners using their system to play their old PS4 games at a higher framerate. We need GAMES, nikka. Stop wasting time on shyt that’s already been released. ND just whoring out their game. Use the resources to make a new game. They would’ve had factions come out already if they just spent their time working on that instead of this unnecessary shyt. I mess with ND but this is some bullshyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah man. I’m glad I got a ps5, but ain’t shyt come out. Everything just getting pushed back. And we got a fukking remaster of a game that’s already been remastered. This a CLEAR cash grab. Fans got a right to be mad at this. And I don’t wanna hear that “this is for people who missed out on TLOU1 when it came out” shyt. If that’s the case, they coulda just bought the ORIGINAL REMASTERED game like I did. I beat TLOU1 days before TLOU2 came out.

PlayStation hasn’t had any real heat outside of Ratchet and Clank, Splinters Revenge, and returnal. Most PS5 owners using their system to play their old PS4 games at a higher framerate. We need GAMES, nikka. Stop wasting time on shyt that’s already been released. ND just whoring out their game. Use the resources to make a new game. They would’ve had factions come out already if they just spent their time working on that instead of this unnecessary shyt. I mess with ND but this is some bullshyt

I mean, just on playstation alone this year we got horizon which is my current GOTY, we got Sifu which is mad fun, GT7 is fun, even if you dont want this you still got God of War coming. Thats just first party.

Its cool if you ain’t fukking with this but this is only one game out of many

It’s an objective fact that new games have been coming out, you gotta play them

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My GF a LOU cult member. She want to get this day one and I’m like ehhhhh. No new gameplay mechanics? Hard pass.