Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie. Very disappointed with this. I was really hoping for TLOU2 style gameplay which would’ve made it amazing. Still buying it due to the visual upgrades and I haven’t played it in over 8yrs, but the hype is completely dead. It really is a pointless remake to be honest. I’ve no idea what Sony or Naughty Dog were thinking.

Take a look at the Resident Evil 2&3 remake and the upcoming Resident Evil 4 Remake to see how to really do a remake.

Last edited:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie. Very disappointed with this. I was really hoping for TLOU2 style gameplay which would’ve made it amazing. Still buying it due to the visual upgrades and I haven’t played it in over 8yrs, but the hype is completely dead. It’s really is a pointless remake to be honest. I’ve no idea what Sony or Naughty Dog were thinking.

Take a look at the Resident Evil 2&3 remake and the upcoming Resident Evil 4 Remake on how to really do a remake.

Wasn’t there a rumor that another PlayStation studio started this “remake” and Naughty Dog had to take over? This just seems very out of character for a developer that is known for going above and beyond.
It’s kinda standard for a remake to feature the gameplay improvements of the series latest entry.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t there a rumor that another PlayStation studio started this “remake” and Naughty Dog had to take over? This just seems very out of character for a developer that is known for going above and beyond.
It’s kinda standard for a remake to feature the gameplay improvements of the series latest entry.
Yeah this is really surprising from Naughty Dog. Laziness is not their trademark so I can’t really understand this decision.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyone swayed by this is :snoop:

shyt is literally a commercial :pachaha:

Felt like a whole informercial basically saying "it's better, we swear guys!!!".

As someone whose beaten TLOU1 several times, this commercial did very little to sway me on
the "Gameplay changes".
This looks like TLOU1 through and through with enhanced graphics and a few gimmicks that seem
to be justifying the existence of ps5 features (Spacial audio, the triggers on the controller etc.)