Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AiAxl0C.png

:mjlol:

11485686.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I got it for PS4 but I'm gonna cop it on PC. Still waiting for them to announce to TLOU2 on PC so I can play it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Welp, let me be the first to say I was wrong in how i thought they would handle this game.

I thought for sure theyd be bringing over gameplay improvements and what not from part 2. Which wouldn't have made it worth it, for me, personally, but i did think that, combined with the gfx overhaul, would make for a more compelling argument.

It just makes sense to me.

Bonus points if it came with part 2 remastered.

As is, I wouldn't recommend this day one to anybody.

You know its gonna be on sale for black friday and eventually make its way to PS pass.

Just wait, speak with your wallet. :yeshrug:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
They can market the shyt out of it, but all the leaks where true.

It's too late. I don't care what ND has to say at this point cause anything they're going to say is just a blatant lie in hopes to mitigate the outrage. This is beyond a cash grab at this point, this is a violation, they think we were born yesterday!

Sony needs to give everyone a free 12 months of the Super VIP Ultra tier of PS+ and give this game away for free for ever thinking they could try some shyt like this on their hardcore fans. Arrogant Sony never left, they was just scheming the entire time!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's too late. I don't care what ND has to say at this point cause anything they're going to say is just a blatant lie in hopes to mitigate the outrage. This is beyond a cash grab at this point, this is a violation, they think we were born yesterday!

Sony needs to give everyone a free 12 months of the Super VIP Ultra tier of PS+ and give this game away for free for ever thinking they could try some shyt like this on their hardcore fans. Arrogant Sony never left, they was just scheming the entire time!

fukk THEM

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
fukk THEM

If Sony was serious about making this game to introduce new fans to the franchise, they would have called up Phil Spencer and put the game on Game Pass.

It's obvious Jim Ryan is trying to exploit the hardcore fans with this targeted cash grab. That's all he's been doing since he been running Playstation. He wants to extract all the money he can from the PS brand and destroy all goodwill they created over the years! He must be fired!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If Sony was serious about making this game to introduce new fans to the franchise, they would have called up Phil Spencer and put the game on Game Pass.

It's obvious Jim Ryan is trying to exploit the hardcore fans with this targeted cash grab. That's all he's been doing since he been running Playstation. He wants to extract all the money he can from the PS brand and destroy all goodwill they created over the years! He must be fired!

Really hope they file a law suit against jim ryan and nail drunkman for this

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This isn't JUST a cash grab, this is potentially grounds for a lawsuit involving false advertising. This is a COMMON issue with Sony games where the developers outright LIE to their hard-working customers. They did this with Killzone and someone took them to task.

Sony needs to remove this video from their Youtube page and shoot a brand new one with EVERYONE working at ND visible with a 1-minute explanation of each of their roles. Then, at the end of the video Neil Druckmann has to announce some sort of tangible that can come out of this. Every purchase of the game should come with a 3 month early beta for Factions WITH progress that carries over. If this doesn't work, I think hundreds of people need to assemble outside of the developers houses with laptops simultaneously playing the 2020 GDC Cerny video talking about the power of the PS5 and then to all say in unison, "Where's the power NIEL!?", "Where's the power!?"

I'm literally sick to my stomach over this. I can't see myself ever turning on my Playstation 5 after this fiasco. I might even put this shyt up on Offerup and use the funds on some hoes. Heck, the $70 for this game could've been used to fuel someone's vehicle to even GO to the damn store to buy this cash grab.