Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This isn't JUST a cash grab, this is potentially grounds for a lawsuit involving false advertising. This is a COMMON issue with Sony games where the developers outright LIE to their hard-working customers. They did this with Killzone and someone took them to task.

Sony needs to remove this video from their Youtube page and shoot a brand new one with EVERYONE working at ND visible with a 1-minute explanation of each of their roles. Then, at the end of the video Neil Druckmann has to announce some sort of tangible that can come out of this. Every purchase of the game should come with a 3 month early beta for Factions WITH progress that carries over. If this doesn't work, I think hundreds of people need to assemble outside of the developers houses with laptops simultaneously playing the 2020 GDC Cerny video talking about the power of the PS5 and then to all say in unison, "Where's the power NIEL!?", "Where's the power!?"

I'm literally sick to my stomach over this. I can't see myself ever turning on my Playstation 5 after this fiasco. I might even put this shyt up on Offerup and use the funds on some hoes.

Pre order bonus should be a leak of the next game before the official leak

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pre order bonus should be a leak of the next game before the official leak
If the next game isn't leaked by the end of this year, I will record a video of me destroying all of my Naughty Dog published games.
maxresdefault.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If the next game isn't leaked by the end of this year, I will record a video of me destroying all of my Naughty Dog published games.
maxresdefault.jpg

Break the two new crash bandicoot games also, just to show them you truly are not fukking around.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

LMAO fam I'm in dude's discord and ALL DAY yesterday they were on some "YOURE PART OF THE PROBLEM!" shyt whenever someone was like "whats the big deal, just get it on sale"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO fam I'm in dude's discord and ALL DAY yesterday they were on some "YOURE PART OF THE PROBLEM!" shyt whenever someone was like "whats the big deal, just get it on sale"
He just popped up in my head lol. Dude used to have me crying when he's playing Uncharted online. I miss those days man :mjcry:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's too late. I don't care what ND has to say at this point cause anything they're going to say is just a blatant lie in hopes to mitigate the outrage. This is beyond a cash grab at this point, this is a violation, they think we were born yesterday!

Sony needs to give everyone a free 12 months of the Super VIP Ultra tier of PS+ and give this game away for free for ever thinking they could try some shyt like this on their hardcore fans. Arrogant Sony never left, they was just scheming the entire time!
Exactly

And you already know it’s going to sell which will just let Sony think shyt like this is ok smh. Let’s say that the gameplay from pt. 2 is inserted that still wouldn’t warrant a 70$ damn price tag. All TLOU fans shouldn’t even entertain this

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yeah this a cash grab, not sure why it ever was needed. Just release new assets for ps5