Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What huh? None of the leaks said that.
You literally got a post in here saying "bullshyt AI improvement" and I saw plenty of comments across the internet saying the graphics looked the same. I won't be buying it personally but a lot of people have changed their tune due to this video.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You literally got a post in here saying "bullshyt AI improvement" and I saw plenty of comments across the internet saying the graphics looked the same. I won't be buying it personally but a lot of people have changed their tune due to this video.
No I was talking about the graphics suck bit... The AI still wasn't even good in their own video, fam.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt still looks the same. Grpahics is better and dass it. "AI is much better":mjlol: puhlease. It's still gonna haveE llie crab walking right in front of these enemies undetected like aretard.

Them nikkas said exactly what I expected them to say. Skinny neck cac looking soft as hell talking about how the controller triggers get tighter the more he presses the button. :dame: Dude is probably gonna eat an Impossible burger after his segment with his bytch ass.

fukk ND and fukk $oany for not bundling the MP into this game along with Uncharted 5 news.

I'm gonna fly out the day of release to show these nikkas that I'm a changed man.