Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Lmao at sonytards with their "I told you so!" its the same shyt as the leaks said! better graphics, same ol gameplay :mjlol:

Go ahead and pay your 70 bucks for a reskin but stop pretending like it is anything more.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Can’t believe that I almost let coli talk
Me out of replaying the goat:snoop:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at sonytards with their "I told you so!" its the same shyt as the leaks said! better graphics, same ol gameplay :mjlol:

Go ahead and pay your 70 bucks for a reskin but stop pretending like it is anything more.
Still is better than whatever bulllshyt exclusive came out on your shytbox :dead:
Pay over 70$ for a bootleg no mans sky :russ:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Nah its too late I already sold my PS5 off and I'm heading over to Sony HQ to send these guys a message on some Ice Cube shyt.

Nah but fr this video was a little over exactly 10 minutes, I'm betting the outrage pushed Sony/ND's hand in publishing this video now, when it was probably meant for an upcoming SOP.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm a pc gamer breh, I'm above this console war BS.
fukk the PC
fukk I look like buying a PC when I can get a Sony console and get games on the first day.
PC were cool back in the day for emulation and that’s it
You don’t wanna be in this war but you right chea!

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Nah its too late I already sold my PS5 off and I'm heading over to Sony HQ to send these guys a message on some Ice Cube shyt.

Nah but fr this video was a little over exactly 10 minutes, I'm betting the outrage pushed Sony/ND's hand in publishing this video now, when it was probably meant for an upcoming SOP.
Maybe next time they can show some actualy gameplay when they announce a game that is out like 4 or 5 months after being announce.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
fukk the PC
fukk I look like buying a PC when I can get a Sony console and get games on the first day.
PC were cool back in the day for emulation and that’s it
You don’t wanna be in this war but you right chea!
:scust:

After 40 years of videogame history you console plebs finally got a little taste of decent FPS and are now feeling yourselves.

Don't be mad cuz I can't download this shyt for free when it comes out and you have to pay 70 bucks.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
...so you are giving ND your money? :patrice:

Sure on deep discount years later :mjlol: . I didn't buy part 2 til it was $20

This guy has a God complex and some of the fans of this franchise do way too fukking much. Mfs talking about they were shaking and sobbing :russ:

I like the series but a lot of people overrated the fukk out of it. It's not the pinnacle it's mad out to be

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Maybe next time they can show some actualy gameplay when they announce a game that is out like 4 or 5 months after being announce.

I'm with you there. Never a fan of cinematic and especially CG trailers. I need that raw uncensored gameplay at reveal announcement.

But if there aint a reason to be mad at Sony, these gamers will make one. The craziest reach I seen was when they were mad at Sony not having smart delivery when there wasn't even 20 games with PS5 versions (and most of them were sports / F2P games).

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:scust:

After 40 years of videogame history you console plebs finally got a little taste of decent FPS and are now feeling yourselves.

Don't be mad cuz I can't download this shyt for free when it comes out and you have to pay 70 bucks.
I hate FPS games.
I aint buying this lmao
I played it already. This is for the people that want to play it again or didn’t play it on the ps3 or the ps4. It doesn’t have a new story so this is not for me :manny:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure on deep discount years later :mjlol: . I didn't buy part 2 til it was $20

This guy has a God complex and some of the fans of this franchise do way too fukking much. Mfs talking about they were shaking and sobbing :russ:

I like the series but a lot of people overrated the fukk out of it. It's not the pinnacle it's mad out to be

The Druckster thanks you for your donation. :troll: