let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
She lacked confidence, like she was really spineless, and depending on her posture and mood made her look worse. We had an hour
conversation over burgers at this joint one day in which I asked her stuff like what does she like about herself, what would someone else
like about her...I guess some things she never thought of, and im Hard on Hoes so I didn't let her get all "Well, there is nothing good about me":ufdup:

Kill that noise. When you are in the company of greatness (me) ask yourself...why:blessed: Of course I eventually wanted to date her, but she had
other things going on so I cut her off. I just hope she learned to cultivate self-esteem, cause I had her doing new things and meeting people. No chick is gonna
have low self esteem on my watch (if I like her). Find what makes you happy and unique and run with that shyt!
I heard that. I applaud you for taking her out and looking past the exterior and looking at the interior. That lets me know you arent shallow as fukk!!! You'll be the one that will marry the top notch dime...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That's why you find a fat/pretty chick breh

22f998868f88392d8131c6580e5d637e.jpg

9c1a917dc8be19b4febd2d5b064f7999.jpg

:ahh:
What her stomach looking like though ? :patrice:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard that. I applaud you for taking her out and looking past the exterior and looking at the interior. That lets me know you arent shallow as fukk!!! You'll be the one that will marry the top notch dime...
I don't need one:yeshrug:Just a chick who strives to be as strong or stronger than me in the key aspects: Intelligence, health, family, and charity.

I may talk a lot of shyt, but really, I don't have a type. I have fallen stone-cold for some less than stellar women, but everything they did made my heart jump.

:yeshrug:Can't help it, don't care to.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I don't need one:yeshrug:Just a chick who strives to be as strong or stronger than me in the key aspects: Intelligence, health, family, and charity.

I may talk a lot of shyt, but really, I don't have a type. I have fallen stone-cold for some less than stellar women, but everything they did made my heart jump.

:yeshrug:Can't help it, don't care to.
That's what I'm talking about. It's more than just looks to a person. I've seen men and women that are extremely attractive and be the ugliest meanest people you would ever want to meet and vice versa. Its good that you are humble....

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm talking about. It's more than just looks to a person. I've seen men and women that are extremely attractive and be the ugliest meanest people you would ever want to meet and vice versa. Its good that you are humble....
:whoa:I wouldn't say that. Im fine as a mothafukka:wow:Unconventionally of course:obama:

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
It was bad, but after having a 2 hour conversation about Angel in my car one night...:banderas: she tickled my fancy, breh. I wanted to fukk her
brain moreso than her body,
though everything but her face was niiiiiiice. Wide hips, fat ass, engorged breasts. Dunno why it had to be tied to such an
abominable set of traits.
BREH I don't think people understand this when a chick got that good mindset and personality its more than just the physical. Chick I would never ever holla at we started rapping about some real ish after some events in my life and I started to look at her different shyt was dope

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i would blow my brains out if i got a fat/ugly chick pregnant and she decided to not get an abortion

on some scumbag shyt, I was almost in this situation once upon a time. I seriously debated pulling a total disappearing act. change my number, move and the whole 9. however she aborted :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It's too difficult to smash a fat chick. Turn her over etc.

And an ugly chick, well I don't really look at the face. If I have to turn her over face down and dig her out from behind.

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
She lacked confidence, like she was really spineless, and depending on her posture and mood made her look worse. We had an hour
conversation over burgers at this joint one day in which I asked her stuff like what does she like about herself, what would someone else
like about her...I guess some things she never thought of, and im Hard on Hoes so I didn't let her get all "Well, there is nothing good about me":ufdup:

Kill that noise. When you are in the company of greatness (me) ask yourself...why:blessed: Of course I eventually wanted to date her, but she had
other things going on so I cut her off.
I just hope she learned to cultivate self-esteem, cause I had her doing new things and meeting people. No chick is gonna
have low self esteem on my watch (if I like her). Find what makes you happy and unique and run with that shyt!
:russ:
Gave her that boost and she curved the fukk outta you:mjlol:

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
I've seen you...you're not smacked. If I was single I'd...Probably go to a bookstore with you, have a long conversation, go home, and make a beat. I'm lame now.
10 years ago, tho...Traphouse attic mattress victim.

Okay :obama:

Last edited: