9c1a917dc8be19b4febd2d5b064f7999.jpg

:ahh:
:yeshrug: would smash

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Thank you for stealing the words right out of my Mouth!

It's not that we are defensive... You just get tired of the why you shouldnt do XY and Z with ugly or fat women. If we made a thread every other day about little dikk short dudes, broke boys and ugly men we would be roasted.
But you girls do the same shyt when you gossip with each other

Plus ya do it to each other too
Fit girls dont ne chillin wit fat chicks
And hot girls dont be chillin wit ugly girls
How can you et mad if dudes say dont do stuff with fat or ugly chicks if yall treat each other differently yourselves?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Fat girls used to get me drunk and I had a horrible rep for about 2 years before I understood that you can't trust ratchets around drank...especially if they're feeding you the drank and p*ssyfooting on it themselves. That's me in my avi...I am 6'0 170. I'm too skinny for that and I don't know why they liked me, makes no sense. Go find a suge knight nikka...
They love skinny nikkas cuz they feel like they made it if an in shape dude gives em the time of day,then they can go brag to their obese friends about how they were fukked by an attractive fit person and feel less insecure

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
But you girls do the same shyt when you gossip with each other

Plus ya do it to each other too
Fit girls dont ne chillin wit fat chicks
And hot girls dont be chillin wit ugly girls
How can you et mad if dudes say dont do stuff with fat or ugly chicks if yall treat each other differently yourselves?

This is true ...but not true at the same time. I've seen fit women and fat women hang together and are just as harmonious as can be. I've seen not so attractive and attractive women hang together. Everyone has their perception of what is fat and what is ugly... And vice versa. Yeah, women sometimes do get catty and sit around and talk about each other...men do this too i've heard this with my own two ears. Most would say that if you hear a fat woman say anything about a fit woman you would simply chalk it up to jealousy. Mostly that's insecurity. But quiet as its kept you'll hear a fat person talk about another fat person quicker than you would hear them talk about a person that is thinner than them. The same goes for people that may be unattractive. So nobody is mad if ya'll want to sit around and talk about your dry spells and how you had to fukk a fat/ugly girl to get ya rocks off be my guess. It just bothers me that i feel that some of ya'll act like you were a "upgrade" for her. She may not be beautiful, sexy, or in shape to you, but she is someone's cup of tea. I was just saying that the topic gets old. We get that some people have "standards" and want someone that is simpatico to them. But to each their own...

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So basically, you are cutting yourself of maybe 75% of American women if you live by that mantra. Maybe instead of focusing so heavily on that maybe you should consider her character.

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your only/easiest sexual options are fat and ugly chicks, you are thinking too highly of your own looks. Fat and ugly girls are your lane and where you need to stay. You really need to find the least ugly and fat girl out of the bunch and roll with that. Stop holding out for a "dime" that you don't even deserve in the first place.

Think about it, if EVERY person you're having sex with you consider some sort of downgrade then YOU are the problem. You are ugly and haven't realized it.

Smartest shyt i ever read on here. Even aristotle would big up this ish.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:laff: I lost count how many times I lurked this thread, read the first page then died.

I don't believe in clownin people but maaan! Respect yourself & give what you put out.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You mean pride wasn’t a big enough reason not to do it in the first place?:dahell: