let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Neither is sleep apnea and heart disease.

8byLc49.gif

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
I thought we were making assumptions.
If you can accurately gauge my physical appearance, I can for my own hypothesis and estimate your BMI.
:francis:
:dwillhuh:
Hey, I was not the one who said that if people did not meet a certain standard, they should not have children. and as for the statement in bold , please speak for yourself.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Assuming that only overweight people are the only ones with these conditions...

Some people are born HIV positive.
The overwhelming majority of people that contract the virus did so because of lifestyle decisions they consciously made.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I'm chubby, I could stand to lose some pounds. Hell, I might even be ugly, but that doesn't mean someone else deserves more than me.
I've seen you...you're not smacked. If I was single I'd...Probably go to a bookstore with you, have a long conversation, go home, and make a beat. I'm lame now.
10 years ago, tho...Traphouse attic mattress victim.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Some people are born HIV positive.
The overwhelming majority of people that contract the virus did so because of lifestyle decisions they consciously made.
True some people do do things with reckless abandon ... But just like you dont know how that person contracted HIV is just like you dont know why a person is overweight. Some people more than most are fat because they are gluttonous and some people are fat because the have medical conditions that make them that way. So I guess its safe to say no matter why you are overweight. .. Fat is fat.:yeshrug::lolbron:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dwillhuh:
Hey, I was not the one who said that if people did not meet a certain standard, they should not have children. and as for the statement in bold , please speak for yourself.

Maternal obesity is the most significant predictor of childhood obesity.
Stop being a selfish, gluttonous pig and shape up or utilize contraception.

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
Someone explain this, i dont get it.
Idk if you play basketball but I'll break it down like you don't. Shooting the ball from farther away is harder to do then close up right.
AAGK216.jpg
So a person who specializes in shooting long shots if for that night when they shoot the ball its not going in. They will start going inside "closer" to the basket where they will get some contact to get fouled "pushed". When you get fouled you get to go to the free throw line which is a free shot
images
So the running joke is that if your long shot(dime chicks) isn't falling going closer to the basket get the free shot(fat/ugly chick) to get your rhythm or your what we are talking about "game"(swag) together. Got it