let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, if you want a girl you should at least attempt to go after her. Whether she's fat or a dime really doesn't matter.

They don't want that girl though. They claim to feel regret after having had sex with them. I'm just going by some of the comments I read previously on this same topic. Why would you purposely WANT to go after something you're going to be completely disgusted with yourself the next day? I don't think sex has to necessarily be "meaningful", but I don't think you should feel regret after having done it.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Because once you do, you'll always have that excuse to fall back on. You'll look at a new ugly bytch and say "well, I've had worse :ehh:" your standards effectively fly out of the window. Don't do it brehs.

I wish I hadn't.

This is what I do whenever someone post Smash or Pass. Not very often a serious contestant looks worse than the ones fat bytch I fukked

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Some of these post are the saddest shyt i've ever read...:comeon:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your only/easiest sexual options are fat and ugly chicks, you are thinking too highly of your own looks. Fat and ugly girls are your lane and where you need to stay. You really need to find the least ugly and fat girl out of the bunch and roll with that. Stop holding out for a "dime" that you don't even deserve in the first place.

Think about it, if EVERY person you're having sex with you consider some sort of downgrade then YOU are the problem. You are ugly and haven't realized it.

This^^^^^

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess what I'm saying is one's physical attributes should not determine their level of happiness. It should be guaged by their character. Corny...I know, but that is what I believe :manny:.

The older I got, I realized that the character drives attraction more than physical attributes. Of course there are certain things I don't think you should over look physically, such as body shape/weight/height...I think it's perfectly fine not to prefer a certain height, size or shape of a person. :manny: After that, their character starts to play a huge role and I also factor in chemistry.