let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your only/easiest sexual options are fat and ugly chicks, you are thinking too highly of your own looks. Fat and ugly girls are your lane and where you need to stay. You really need to find the least ugly and fat girl out of the bunch and roll with that. Stop holding out for a "dime" that you don't even deserve in the first place.

Think about it, if EVERY person you're having sex with you consider some sort of downgrade then YOU are the problem. You are ugly and haven't realized it.

this is such a defeatist attitude...what if you are a young n!gga with no assets/disposable income in a bumfukk town with inbred fatties ?

If you ain't gettin the women you want....then do something about it.. Make more money, move to another city, boost your confidence, hit the gym

Upgrade yourself to a point where dimes are tryin to lock you down ... they aren't a diminishing resource...every couple minutes a dime turns 18

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yes :demonic:

@mrken12 :ld:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is such a defeatist attitude...what if you are a young n!gga with no assets/disposable income in a bumfukk town with inbred fatties ?

If you ain't gettin the women you want....then do something about it.. Make more money, move to another city, boost your confidence, hit the gym

Upgrade yourself to a point where dimes are tryin to lock you down ... they aren't a diminishing resource...every couple minutes a dime turns 18
I'm not saying you have to stay in that current state, BUT the truth is you're probably not all that great looking right if you're constantly going for chicks you say are fat and ugly.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying you have to stay in that current state, BUT the truth is you're probably not all that great looking right if you're constantly going for chicks you say are fat and ugly.

that ain't my situation imho...just saying

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
It was bad, but after having a 2 hour conversation about Angel in my car one night...:banderas: she tickled my fancy, breh. I wanted to fukk her
brain moreso than her body, though everything but her face was niiiiiiice. Wide hips, fat ass, engorged breasts. Dunno why it had to be tied to such an
abominable set of traits.
yea but how did she even get into your car?