let me explain why you should never smash a fat/ugly chick

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If your only/easiest sexual options are fat and ugly chicks, you are thinking too highly of your own looks. Fat and ugly girls are your lane and where you need to stay. You really need to find the least ugly and fat girl out of the bunch and roll with that. Stop holding out for a "dime" that you don't even deserve in the first place.

Think about it, if EVERY person you're having sex with you consider some sort of downgrade then YOU are the problem. You are ugly and haven't realized it.
:mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:mjcry:No need to tell me. One of the most enjoyable women I ever got to be around had a lazy eye, a chinstrap beard (could see it in the sunlight), bad posture, bipolar
disorder, no self-confidence,
AMAZING t*ts and a fat ass (One day on the beach I was trying to scope that browneye:wow:).

A cool chick is a cool chick...Its strange the packages they come wrapped in. I wanted to beat the breaks off her cause she was just too sweet.:mjcry:

good lawd!!! :damn:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good lawd!!! :damn:
It was bad, but after having a 2 hour conversation about Angel in my car one night...:banderas: she tickled my fancy, breh. I wanted to fukk her
brain moreso than her body, though everything but her face was niiiiiiice. Wide hips, fat ass, engorged breasts. Dunno why it had to be tied to such an
abominable set of traits.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
some people are fat because the have medical conditions that make them that way.

You know more people who are obese because they don't know when to say when than you know those who are obese because of hypothyroidism.
Medical exceptions are ultimately inconsequential and a deflection.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Maternal obesity is the most significant predictor of childhood obesity.
Stop being selfish and shape up or utilize contraception.

:russ:

245wzer.jpg

Despite me being "in shape" , my children may or may not get the fat stick depending on genetics. Try again.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It was bad, but after having a 2 hour conversation about Angel in my car one night...:banderas: she tickled my fancy, breh. I wanted to fukk her
brain moreso than her body, though everything but her face was niiiiiiice. Wide hips, fat ass, engorged breasts. Dunno why it had to be tied to such an

ok, well she had a redeeming quality. I can dig that. still wouldn't wife her looking like a wildabeast.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
You know more people who are obese because they don't know when to say when than you know those who are obese because of hypothyroidism.
Medical exceptions are ultimately inconsequential and a deflection.
I said that in my post most overweight people are overweight because they are gluttonous. Im not using medical exceptions as a deflection because of what i stated above.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

245wzer.jpg

Despite me being "in shape" , my children may or may not get the fat stick depending on genetics. Try again.

Loose shirt to hide the rolls and the picture quality leads me to believe it was taken in 2008 or with a Motorola Razor.

:snooze:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Why did this make me laugh out loud... So wrong but sooo funny!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did this make me laugh out loud... So wrong but sooo funny!
She lacked confidence, like she was really spineless, and depending on her posture and mood made her look worse. We had an hour
conversation over burgers at this joint one day in which I asked her stuff like what does she like about herself, what would someone else
like about her...I guess some things she never thought of, and im Hard on Hoes so I didn't let her get all "Well, there is nothing good about me":ufdup:

Kill that noise. When you are in the company of greatness (me) ask yourself...why:blessed: Of course I eventually wanted to date her, but she had
other things going on so I cut her off. I just hope she learned to cultivate self-esteem, cause I had her doing new things and meeting people. No chick is gonna
have low self esteem on my watch (if I like her). Find what makes you happy and unique and run with that shyt!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

245wzer.jpg

:takedat:Hey girl, How bout you and me for the next six months...you know...construct a 2000 calorie a day meal plan and get
you instagram-fitness ready:youngsabo: