O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:mjlol: That dude is trash as fukk

He was trash at Purdue
He was trash at LSU
Nah 16TD and only 2int is solid he had similar numbers to Stidham who is considered a great QB. I'm not saying Etling is a beast but he busted his ass and was a great leader for us this year. Ran for some tough first downs all year. He's not the type of QB to put us over the hump but this isn't one of those years where I'm shytting on the QB. We could have Brandon Harris right now.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
Y’all bytch ass nikkas on the clock
tenor.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah 16TD and only 2int is solid he had similar numbers to Stidham who is considered a great QB. I'm not saying Etling is a beast but he busted his ass and was a great leader for us this year. Ran for some tough first downs all year. He's not the type of QB to put us over the hump but this isn't one of those years where I'm shytting on the QB. We could have Brandon Harris right now.
He's a fukking bum. He gives you no chance to win vs elite competition. He is a bonafide game manager with ok ability.

LSU could've put anyone at QB and did what they did this season.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He's a fukking bum. He gives you no chance to win vs elite competition. He is a bonafide game manager with ok ability.

Yu right he can't win us games against elite competition but we haven't had a QB put up his number since Mettenburger last year.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

That's what I didn't understand, LSU has FR that's clearly better than this dude. I would have benched the piss outta Etling.

Coach O rode off in the West with this sad ass dude, which let's me know Coach aint sht. No way Etling plays 11 games on another team in the SEC

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That's what I didn't understand, LSU has FR that's clearly better than this dude. I would have benched the piss outta Etling.

Coach O rode off in the West with this sad ass dude, which let's me know Coach aint sht. No way Etling plays 11 games on another team in the SEC
If Myles or Lowell played behind a o-line they would have loss confidence. Remember they started up to 3 freshman at one point

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
True, but breh Etling was just ass. He should have been benched IMO. I think Coach O was banking on that 10 game W season to save face for how shytty his season been.
I think he was banking on 10 wins too. Matt Mascona from the radio said his sources are telling him

Kendall Briles
Michael Lombardi( Saints former QB coach)
Jim Chaney (UGA offensive coordinator)
Steve Ensminger