Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I just find it funny that just 4 days ago we were throwing stones O for losing us the ND game and then running off Matt Canada. Today we feeling good about ourselves because we have to pay Aranda 6 million dollars more than we did before :dead:

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I just find it funny that just 4 days ago we were throwing stones for losing us O for the ND game and then running off Matt Canada. Today we feeling good about ourselves because we have to pay Aranda 6 million dollars than we did before :dead:
Yeah man. We are looking so unstable right now. They are still pushing Canada out, so that’s 3 more million down the drain plus we look like so unorganized doing this after all the coaching hires have been made. I wish Les Miles wasn’t so stuck in his ways with the offense. Think about... we really just needed him to go get a top offensive guy and let him cook.... now we have the same issue with a coach who probably isn’t on his level. (I still like Coach O. I just think he needs to stick to his strengths.) I think I’m going to take break from following LSU until we sign a new OC or until signing day.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kelvin Joseph just committed plus the basketball team pulling it out...

Finally, some good news. We need more of that.

I was nervous with him because I follow him on IG and he was showing Bama hard but I guess he was trolling them

With Jemarr commitment we have a chance to do pretty well in the state
dwx66c.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I can't believe this goof fired one of the top OC in the country to promote his friend :stopitslime:

He just gave the whole fanbases a big fukk you

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm kind of warming up to Ensminger. The coordinator postition isn't like the head coaching job where you have to get the hottest name on the market, fit is more important. You look at the OC for some of the best teams and they're not hiring the hot name on the market. Look at Jeff Scott at Clemson he got promoted from the WR job and before that he was coaching in high school.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I'm kind of warming up to Ensminger. The coordinator postition isn't like the head coaching job where you have to get the hottest name on the market, fit is more important. You look at the OC for some of the best teams and they're not hiring the hot name on the market. Look at Jeff Scott at Clemson he got promoted from the WR job and before that he was coaching in high school.
I believe Steve is going to work hard and give 110%. Plus we desperately needed a veteran wr coach. All of this negativity is so over the top, miserable, and CAC-ish that I'm just going to embrace the change in coordinators by default. Why not? I might like the change, but I'm not about to hate it the same way they hated black people learning how to read :mjpls:. Maybe it will work cause they will make it work. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I believe Steve is going to work hard and give 110%. Plus we desperately needed a veteran wr coach. All of this negativity is so over the top, miserable, and CAC-ish that I'm just going to embrace the change in coordinators by default. Why not? I might like the change, but I'm not about to hate it the same way they hated black people learning how to read :mjpls:. Maybe it will work cause they will make it work. :yeshrug:
Yea that's why I'm rooting for this to work because of those type of fans

Ball needs to be air'd out more than anything.

Gotta spread the defense out.

Will be tough this season, especially with UGA rolling back on the schedule :francis:
One thing I keep hearing about Ensminger believes in balance so let's hope so

I like that we have a though schedule it'll be an opportunity to show the nation we still LSU. I feel like we been written off since the Troy loss, and we all know we're a lot better since then. Plus it's espically important because it will show us if O is the guy or not. No more excuses for him this was the year to make mistakes.