Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What quality D.C. Is out there? Might just have to promote Corey Raymond or something. If FSU is heavily considering him than why should we overlook him

Well I didn't think Aranda was out there before I saw he was going to A&M on the ESPN ticker. I think there would be lots of interest to be LSU DC, even from guys with good gigs but Orgeron makes it tricky. Maybe Bo Pelini?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
How y'all feeling about Aranda going to Texas A&M?

What quality DC is going to want to coach under O?
We will be alright. We just need to shut down these bad PR leaks and lock down these last 4 recruits. Coach has just learned a valuable lesson. Give those wolves an inch and they all on you. Our AD is already looking more competent.

Edit: just wanted to add that Coach O knows now that we have to look unified and professional or it’s going to be a feeding frenzy from other schools and the media

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

2.5 million 4 years

Yu paying him this much yu planning to promote him to HC whenever Orgeron fukks up

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

2.5 million 4 years

Yu paying him this much yu planning to promote him to HC whenever Orgeron fukks up

Yep this is pretty much saying he’s our next head coach. Which is good. Now Coach O can snap out of whatever that power trip he was on and stay in his lane. And he will have a fire lit under ass cause his leash just got cut real short.