Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
That's what I didn't understand, LSU has FR that's clearly better than this dude. I would have benched the piss outta Etling.

Coach O rode off in the West with this sad ass dude, which let's me know Coach aint sht. No way Etling plays 11 games on another team in the SEC
Their are teams in the SEC who can go three deep at qb and still be better off than us at the position. But it’s ok, I respect Etling. I remember when he came in against Jville State last year. We needed him, but it had been time to move on and build for the future. And plus we gotta prove that we can develop quarterbacks if we are going to start getting recruits.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's what I didn't understand, LSU has FR that's clearly better than this dude. I would have benched the piss outta Etling.

Coach O rode off in the West with this sad ass dude, which let's me know Coach aint sht. No way Etling plays 11 games on another team in the SEC
Him & the Frosh looked about even when both played which means you should go with the younger guy.

But Coach O is always overly loyal to his bum ass QBs. Plus he obviously got beef with Canada so who knows what was going on in the offensive meetings.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I think he was banking on 10 wins too. Matt Mascona from the radio said his sources are telling him

Kendall Briles
Michael Lombardi( Saints former QB coach)
Jim Chaney (UGA offensive coordinator)
Steve Ensminger
Lol@Chaney... guess he wants Georgia to give him a raise. I’m bracing myself for this OC hire. At this point our fanbase will detonate over a no-name coach. It’s pretty much get Briles (or someone on that level) or keep Canada or Alleva and Orgeron lives are gonna be completely miserable this offseason. It’s hilarious how there are reports on how they are negotiating MC’s buyout. You know damn well he ain’t negotiating shyt. We are going to have to fire him straight up and pay him his full contract. He probably showing up to work everyday on time all chipper and smug like :smugfavre:. Anyway, we can’t hire Freeze or Daddy Briles. Sarkisian ain’t all that and he’s not leaving the Falcons for LSU :stopitslime:. Kendall Briles has a provision in his contract that no one can interfere with his play calling at FAU. I wouldn’t mind if we brought him in with that same clause, but y’all know that ain’t happening.

We might be walking toward an L. Our people need to pump the brakes and sit down and come up with something better than this.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol@Chaney... guess he wants Georgia to give him a raise. I’m bracing myself for this OC hire. At this point our fanbase will detonate over a no-name coach. It’s pretty much get Briles (or someone on that level) or keep Canada or Alleva and Orgeron lives are gonna be completely miserable this offseason. It’s hilarious how there are reports on how they are negotiating MC’s buyout. You know damn well he ain’t negotiating shyt. We are going to have to fire him straight up and pay him his full contract. He probably showing up to work everyday on time all chipper and smug like :smugfavre:. Anyway, we can’t hire Freeze or Daddy Briles. Sarkisian ain’t all that and he’s not leaving the Falcons for LSU :stopitslime:. Kendall Briles has a provision in his contract that no one can interfere with his play calling at FAU. I wouldn’t mind if we brought him in with that same clause, but y’all know that ain’t happening.

We might be walking toward an L. Our people need to pump the brakes and sit down and come up with something better than this.
Yu right about Chaney I'm not even gon try entertaining that. As far as Briles, doesn't that feel like an internet rumor? Everything I've read on him have been on message boards. In fact, just about every guy I've heard has been nothing more than rumors. The only guy I know for a fact they considering is Ensminger and that ain't good :francis:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yu right about Chaney I'm not even gon try entertaining that. As far as Briles, doesn't that feel like an internet rumor? Everything I've read on him have been on message boards. In fact, just about every guy I've heard has been nothing more than rumors. The only guy I know for a fact they considering is Ensminger and that ain't good :francis:
That’s who the coach wants. Got everybody like :what: “is our coach a moron” . We could have just made Ensminger the OC last year and saved 4.5 million dollars. Why does he think he can make that decision on his own? But yeah, I kind of feel,the same way about Briles. Like it’s just wishful thinking... looking for a way out of a garbage situation. He doesn’t need our drama plus if he stay put he can be in line for a head coaching position (probably ours :krs:)

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
A&M out here throwing all kinds of money at Aranda. Sound like these mofos money is long and they aint taking no for an answer. Trying to make him the first 2 million dollar coordinator and he can pick his own staff. Plus they their coach aint going nowhere for the next 10 years. Got damn :damn:. I need this problem in my life.

:shaq2: dumb ass Coach O with hand picked coodinators on both sides of the ball. :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
LSU trajectory with UGA and A&M doing what they doing not looking good.

Then you got Mullens at Florida and Chad Morris at Arkansas :francis:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
A&M out here throwing all kinds of money at Aranda. Sound like these mofos money is long and they aint taking no for an answer. Trying to make him the first 2 million dollar coordinator and he can pick his own staff. Plus they their coach aint going nowhere for the next 10 years. Got damn :damn:. I need this problem in my life.

:shaq2: dumb ass Coach O with hand picked coodinators on both sides of the ball. :snoop:
Them dudes trying to buy their way to relevancy :mjlol:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LSU trajectory with UGA and A&M doing what they doing not looking good.

Then you got Mullens at Florida and Chad Morris at Arkansas :francis:
I'm not worried bout A&M till they prove otherwise. UGA was 8-5 just last year.

We're still getting LSU caliber players the issue was always the coaching we have to see what coach O do

Silkk

Daps
I'm not worried bout A&M till they prove otherwise. UGA was 8-5 just last year.

We're still getting LSU caliber players the issue was always the coaching we have to see what coach O do
Yall lost at home to Troy breh :francis:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We looking good with jemarr chase

The player that I'm not confident in is Joseph I see him rocking to much Bama shyt for my comfort

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How y'all feeling about Aranda going to Texas A&M?

What quality DC is going to want to coach under O?

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How y'all feeling about Aranda going to Texas A&M?

What quality DC is going to want to coach under O?
What quality D.C. Is out there? Might just have to promote Corey Raymond or something. If FSU is heavily considering him than why should we overlook him

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Don't see why A&M would be a option outside of the money. He'll have to build his defense from scratch while here was was gift wrapped a defense with Jamal Adams, Tre White, and Kendall Beckwith. Then next year he'll have players like Greed Williams, Devin White, and Rashard Lawrence.

He's have to earn every cents at A&M while at BR he can let the talent do the work

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Them dudes trying to buy their way to relevancy :mjlol:
Don't see why A&M would be a option outside of the money. He'll have to build his defense from scratch while here was was gift wrapped a defense with Jamal Adams, Tre White, and Kendall Beckwith. Then next year he'll have players like Greed Williams, Devin White, and Rashard Lawrence.

He's have to earn every cents at A&M while at BR he can let the talent do the work

Sources: Texas A&M taking another run at hiring LSU defensive coordinator Dave Aranda

:merchant: They are not fukking around

Talking bout going over 3mill now