Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Canada was really the hottest name last year, he had an offer from Tennessee and one of the SoCal schools. But this year was so up and down idk how to feel about him, he prolly didn't fit because of how stubborn O is. He got the most out of Etling tho, and did what he could with a banged up guice. I really was looking forward to what he could do with Narciesse.

Who yall think got QB next year? Now that this has happened?

Miami 1st game in Jerry World and I'm sure they will bd ranked in the Top 5
Idk I wanted to see Narciesse under Canada but now we're hearing about going after a pro style QB maybe Brennan is a better fit. I still think Narciesse is just physically better a dual threat at 231(basically a RB playing QB).

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Canada was really the hottest name last year, he had an offer from Tennessee and one of the SoCal schools. But this year was so up and down idk how to feel about him, he prolly didn't fit because of how stubborn O is. He got the most out of Etling tho, and did what he could with a banged up guice. I really was looking forward to what he could do with Narciesse.

Idk I wanted to see Narciesse under Canada but now we're hearing about going after a pro style QB maybe Brennan is a better fit. I still think Narciesse is just physically better a dual threat at 231(basically a RB playing QB).

Yea, I wanted to see Narciesse also but the Brennan kid parents are heavy hitters around town. So it's going to be interesting.

I hate to try and steer towards this angle but I know how that school operates especially now since some fans are some times on some other stuff.

I really wanna see how their offense looks in the bowl game, I doubt anything changes, but who knows with this dude Coach O Lol

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea, I wanted to see Narciesse also but the Brennan kid parents are heavy hitters around town. So it's going to be interesting.

I hate to try and steer towards this angle but I know how that school operates especially now since some fans are some times on some other stuff.

I really wanna see how their offense looks in the bowl game, I doubt anything changes, but who knows with this dude Coach O Lol
I just hope at least one of theee QBs are good I don't care who it is really. Brennan can be our Aaron Maurry and Narciesse can be our Dak Prescott. I think the fanbase is just desperate for a great QB.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I think we are gonna be good in the bowl. The coordinators were running practice while everyone else was out recruiting (like it should be). I think Brennan is going to start but Narcisse is going to get his chance though. We don’t have but 3 qbs on the roster. But why do we just have to go pro style though :dwillhuh:? We don’t have the personnel for it, nor do the state of Louisiana really produce that type of talent. But it’s whatever... I’m just gonna get hype for the bowl game and take it from there.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Did you guys think enough of the younger backs that will be the future for LSU got enough PT this year?

I honestly can't think of anybody that will be a potential starter.

What yall think?

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think we are gonna be good in the bowl. The coordinators were running practice while everyone else was out recruiting (like it should be). I think Brennan is going to start but Narcisse is going to get his chance though. We don’t have but 3 qbs on the roster. But why do we just have to go pro style though :dwillhuh:? We don’t have the personnel for it, nor do the state of Louisiana really produce that type of talent. But it’s whatever... I’m just gonna get hype for the bowl game and take it from there.
Idk breh I think Terrace Marshall one of the most pro style players I've ever seen. We got the personnel to play pro. Look at the athletes we put in the NFL, OBJ, Landry, Fournette they all came from a pro style system. Julio Jones and Mark Ingram came from Pro styles. When your in the state that puts out those kinds of athlete a pro style puts them in the position to succeed. It's not that Les ran pro style it's that he was predictable and stoubborn.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Did you guys think enough of the younger backs that will be the future for LSU got enough PT this year?

I honestly can't think of anybody that will be a potential starter.

What yall think?
We're prolly goin to be a running back by committee team which I don't mind. That what we had before we got Fournette and we got two physical backs in Clyde Edward Helaire and Chris Curry to compliment our physical o-line.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Idk breh I think Terrace Marshall one of the most pro style players I've ever seen. We got the personnel to play pro. Look at the athletes we put in the NFL, OBJ, Landry, Fournette they all came from a pro style system. Julio Jones and Mark Ingram came from Pro styles. When your in the state that puts out those kinds of athlete a pro style puts them in the position to succeed. It's not that Les ran pro style it's that he was predictable and stoubborn.
I see your point. I guess what I want to say is why do we have to be a photocopy of those Pete Carroll's USC teams. That offense worked cause those teams were loaded. They had multiple Heisman trophy winners on the same squad. I don't think it matters what their offense was. They were going to put up numbers. But it's whatever... I guess I'm starting to second guess Coach O a lot these days. It just looking more and more like he doesn't have a vision other doing what he saw work before.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I see your point. I guess what I want to say is why do we have to be a photocopy of those Pete Carroll's USC teams. That offense worked cause those teams were loaded. They had multiple Heisman trophy winners on the same squad. I don't think it matters what their offense was. They were going to put up numbers. But it's whatever... I guess I'm starting to second guess Coach O a lot these days. It just looking more and more like he doesn't have a vision other doing what he saw work before.
That's exactly where I'm at. I want to give him a chance and see who he hires but I just see too much of what failed him at Ole Miss. from getting in the way of letting his coaches coach and telling people he's the coach and he's in charge and we're goin to do what he wants to do. It's like I'm losing faith that he can lead us to championship. I just hope he can build something for the next head coach to work with

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
That's exactly where I'm at. I want to give him a chance and see who he hires but I just see too much of what failed him at Ole Miss. from getting in the way of letting his coaches coach and telling people he's the coach and he's in charge and we're goin to do what he wants to do. It's like I'm losing faith that he can lead us to championship. I just hope he can build something for the next head coach to work with
Yeah man, those are some lousy people skills. I can’t imagine my boss telling me some crap like that and asking me to deal with it.... I think the real problem is the ad chose a side instead of putting both dudes in their place, but I’m just gonna chill and enjoy the game. I really want Canada to stay, all these names I’m hearing for OC have bigger issues than whatever they are saying Matt has. Why not just bail out Sandusky and hire him, if we are not going to have any standards other than get along with the head coach. Canada stinks as a recruiter, but I believe the best thing for LSU is that we retain our staff and keep getting better.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah man, those are some lousy people skills. I can’t imagine my boss telling me some crap like that and asking me to deal with it.... I think the real problem is the ad chose a side instead of putting both dudes in their place, but I’m just gonna chill and enjoy the game. I really want Canada to stay, all these names I’m hearing for OC have bigger issues than whatever they are saying Matt has. Why not just bail out Sandusky and hire him, if we are not going to have any standards other than get along with the head coach. Canada stinks as a recruiter, but I believe the best thing for LSU is that we retain our staff and keep getting better.

While things looks slim right now I hope he stays. Coach O will be giving the fanbase a big fukk yu if he fires him to hire a friend

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i think we'll be ok with the #1wr and brennan at qb next yr what our running game gone look like though

edit nevermind i read post above, its gone be different without us having a stud in the backfield,maybe this change will get us by bama

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i think we'll be ok with the #1wr and brennan at qb next yr what our running game gone look like though

edit nevermind i read post above, its gone be different without us having a stud in the backfield,maybe this change will get us by bama
I like going to back to RB by committee. I remember when we were putting out Spencer ware, Alfred Blue, Kenny Hillard back to back to back :ohlawd: we were beating teams up with a physical o-line . I think we can go back to that now with how we building our O-line.

We were running the ball a lot this year and we were really beating teams up after the Florida game.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I like going to back to RB by committee. I remember when we were putting out Spencer ware, Alfred Blue, Kenny Hillard back to back to back :ohlawd: we were beating teams up with a physical o-line . I think we can go back to that now with how we building our O-line.

We were running the ball a lot this year and we were really beating teams up after the Florida game.
Long as they can pick up the blitz and catch out the backfield I'm with it