Les Miles and More O. The 2017 LSU season thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's what all signs point to but something tells me to get ready for a curveball :patrice:
The only way I'd be cool with it after all the fukking hoopla they went through to get this dude is if they went down to FAU and snatched up Lil Daddy Briles

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I feel like Coach see that backlash coming and gonna be like :whoa:. I also think the Falcons making the playoffs fukked something up for him.
How would yu feel about Shark?
The only way I'd be cool with it after all the fukking hoopla they went through to get this dude is if they went down to FAU and snatched up Lil Daddy Briles
That Mike D guy who's close to Orgeron said he talks to Kiffin everyday and that he goes to him for advice on the offense

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
How would yu feel about Shark?

That Mike D guy who's close to Orgeron said he talks to Kiffin everyday and that he goes to him for advice on the offense
I would hate to lose Canada, but eventually I would get over it and get behind Sarkisian. He might coach better on the bottle though :lupe:. Ever since rehab, he really haven’t done much.

I like Coach O but I’m gonna need him to fall back on this need to add input into the offense. We really just need to work on effectiveness in the redzone and cut down on getting too cute at times and we good.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Grant delpit is a great young talent, reminds me of Jamal Adams but man he struggled today. He needs to work on his coverage skills. I can see why he didn't win many freshman awards despite being a starter. He'll be alright tho the future is bright for him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
After watching the outcome of LSU season? Why exactly did they fire Miles again?

:ohhh:
Les Miles was retarded for over 10 years.

This coaching staff just isn't on the same page and has Danny Etling.