PHI 2 ATL
KxTVCdG.png

Messi the King of Instagram :picard:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh that's right. I think they had that one good basketball player. Wasn't Ginobili from there? Yeah just looked, he is.
Argentina used to have squad in the mid 2000’s. Scola, Nocioni, Delfino, Prigioni and of course Ginobli.

They don’t got it like that anymore but they still finished 2nd at the last FIBA worlds.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Like this hack (he’s British but he’s one of those spastic Brits the beg America on that news rag, Dailymail) below:

This clown said, “Tom Brady & Wayne Gretzky”? :russ:

Marcus Rashford had more followers on Instagram than Brady & Gretzky combined. And Brady married a very famous supermodel.

I don’t even think David Beckham is a football legend (I won’t even put him on the list of top-10 GOAT English footballers ever) - he’s more famous for his looks & superstar wife than his footballing talent. But he’s everything Tom Brady wanted to be but couldn’t in terms of global notoriety.

Only Ali & 9410808205497429639828maybe Jordan can be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Pele, Maradona, Messi & Ronaldo.

Pele was the first global icon in sports that Kings, Queens & Presidents were queuing up to see from like 1958 when he became a superstar at the World Cup. That’s how powerful football has always been.

Like this hack (he’s British but he’s one of those spastic Brits the beg America on that news rag, Dailymail) below:

This clown said, “Tom Brady & Wayne Gretzky”? :russ:

Marcus Rashford had more followers on Instagram than Brady & Gretzky combined. And Brady married a very famous supermodel.

I don’t even think David Beckham is a football legend (I won’t even put him on the list of top-10 GOAT English footballers ever) - he’s more famous for his looks & superstar wife than his footballing talent. But he’s everything Tom Brady wanted to be but couldn’t in terms of global notoriety.

Only Ali & maybe Jordan can be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Pele, Maradona, Messi & Ronaldo.

Pele was the first global icon in sports that Kings, Queens & Presidents were queuing up to see from like 1958 when he became a superstar at the World Cup. That’s how powerful football has always been.

You’re smoking dikk. Jordan is easily on this list.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I remember American sports writers saying "Soccer isn't a skilled sport" :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Jealous because Football (The real football) is the most popular sport in the world, and the US sucks at it

The US recruiters are all over Africa right now trying to find the next Lebron or Brady but brehs are only interested in Soccer..its a pity American's are isolated and will never be part of the greatest sport on planet Earth.

I think the false notion that America always has to lead is what hurts the US long term..they simply wont get into something if theyre late to the party.
Americans do have a World Series in Baseball..comprising like 3 countries :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look I thoroughly enjoyed that game on Sunday and will definitely be checking out soccer when it starts back up again but the inferiority complex some of y’all Soccer fans have towards the US is hilarious.

It lowkey comes off as jealousy like some broke nikka in the hood hating on the fly dude.

“Look at that bytch ass nikka America thinking he all that with them bad bytches, fly cars and nice clothes. Bet he can’t beat me in soccer though!:mjcry:

We do what we want over here in America and we set the trends that you other little countries follow. Don’t forget that.:umad:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not like their economy is killing it or anything :heh:

The coli fights over everything. Like who gives a shyt if more people watch the world cup than the NFL (I don't watch either one so fukk them sports). Argentina economy is trash and they inflation makes the US inflation look like a walk in the park them folks in that country need everything they can find to keep their mind off the inflation and a poor economy.

Them mothafukkas in Argentina expected to have 90% inflation and the government hiked interest rates 65%. The government need to give them sheep a day off to probably stop them from revolting... :mjlol:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No black people in Argentina?

The percentage is so so small breh.

They had slave ships and plantations too. But once slavery ended, They were systemstically erased like how America did to Indians.
They were killed in their revolutionary war… front lines decimated the Afro population. It’s why I look at Argentina side eyed when it comes to South American countries. They are damn near recognized as a European nation to me, and why I feel they are looked at differently as a South American country when it comes to Europeans. To me, they might as well be Germany or Italy….

mykey

Superstar
Daps
They were killed in their revolutionary war… front lines decimated the Afro population. It’s why I look at Argentina side eyed when it comes to South American countries. They are damn near recognized as a European nation to me, and why I feel they are looked at differently as a South American country when it comes to Europeans. To me, they might as well be Germany or Italy….
I don't know where this myth comes from.

Like the rest of Latin America, the typical Argentine is mixed race (Native American and white). Plus Argentina is an incredibly diverse country with the second largest Asian population in LatAm after Brazil.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone checked on Ronaldo? :mjcry:

fukk Argentina though..they massacred the Black population by putting them on the front lines and encouraging White Argentines to make mixed babies with them. Thus eventually wiping them out. Which is why brehs in America that breed with these pawg's look stupid and ridiculous.