Leo Messi about to break the most liked IG post record

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
yall want american kids to like soccer so bad lol....they rather pad up and hit somebody then prance on grass like a fairy :yeshrug:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You still speaka English :ufdup:
A language is actually the thing least connected to colonization. I speak four languages, one of which is an African language.

Colonization is mental, it's cultural. People in colonized countries still think and act like Europeans do and want to copy them at every opportunity. They still worship the country that colonized them

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
yall want american kids to like soccer so bad lol....they rather pad up and hit somebody then prance on grass like a fairy :yeshrug:
Breh I asked this question on here and on twitter and still can’t get a answer like why people care so much that Americans don’t fukk with soccer like that and we fukk with American football more like they really want Americans to fukk with soccer hard

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Breh I asked this question on here and on twitter and still can’t get a answer like why people care so much that Americans don’t fukk with soccer like that and we fukk with American football more like they really want Americans to fukk with soccer hard
bc even in americas declining state the us is still big brother and subconsciously often times lil bro is seeking big bros approval