Leo Messi about to break the most liked IG post record

br82186

Superstar
Daps
What's funny is soccer is seen as a rich kid sport, but is probably casually the cheapest sport to play and requires the least amount of equipment.

Plus most of the population is under 6' which is pretty much an advantage in the sport (low center of gravity).
That's the issue, US and alot of US Soccer pu dits say this as well, but US Federation needs to kill the pay for play scheme.

Guarantee you that if you were to take your child to anywhere in Europe, huge chance would be that they would be in any of the club academies.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You sound very MAGA right now. All because I noted America's decline
:mjlol: :umad:

Imagine someone calling himself "Toussaint" defending American ignorance
:dead:
It’s maga to call Nigeria trash at soccer. Miss me with that, you’ve seen my post here shytting on America when it deserves it. Neutral pitch Yanks giving the Super Eagles the business. :yeshrug: 3-0 or some shyt. Pulisic with a hat trick:salute:

Y’all got way better jerseys tho :ehh:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
It’s maga to call Nigeria trash at soccer. Miss me with that, you’ve seen my post here shytting on America when it deserves it. Neutral pitch Yanks giving the Super Eagles the business. :yeshrug: 3-0 or some shyt. Pulisic with a hat trick:salute:

Y’all got way better jerseys tho :ehh:

I expect better from you “Toussaint”

America’s declining and American Coli posters in here are jealous/insecure about futbol’s global reach, success, and admiration.

:ehh:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I expect better from you “Toussaint”

America’s declining and American Coli posters in here are jealous/insecure about futbol’s global reach, success, and admiration.

:ehh:
Yeah I’m sure Americans care about a game compared to be able to set your countries monetary policy. :mjlol: Half the clubs in Europe are going to be owned by Americans.

Recently, a trend has emerged in the English Premier League and in other European leagues where popular football teams were being bought by American investors. Eight of the 20 English Premier League teams are either fully or partially owned by Americans. These eight teams include Arsenal, Liverpool, and Manchester United, three of the most successful and popular clubs in the league. This trend is also observed in other European Leagues: AC Milan, Parma, Fiorentina, and AS Roma of the Italian Serie A, as well as Bordeaux and Marseille of the French Ligue 1, are also fully or partially owned by Americans.

Get your visa paperwork done breh. I hate for you to miss the goat WC in 2026 :blessed:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
For people saying that the US isn't good at soccer are slightly mistaken...the US Women's Soccer team is GOAT tier but the Men's team well they're hot trash 🤷🏾‍♂️ and nobody takes them seriously for good reason, they suck lol.
Horrible comparison, men's talent pool by countries is much, much larger than the women's.

Can't say the men's team suck when they're always ranked from 10 to 20 in the FIFA rankings, however you can say that they constantly go missing and stay inconsistent when it comes to big tournaments.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’m sure Americans care about a game compared to be able to set your countries monetary policy. :mjlol: Half the clubs in Europe are going to be owned by Americans.

Recently, a trend has emerged in the English Premier League and in other European leagues where popular football teams were being bought by American investors. Eight of the 20 English Premier League teams are either fully or partially owned by Americans. These eight teams include Arsenal, Liverpool, and Manchester United, three of the most successful and popular clubs in the league. This trend is also observed in other European Leagues: AC Milan, Parma, Fiorentina, and AS Roma of the Italian Serie A, as well as Bordeaux and Marseille of the French Ligue 1, are also fully or partially owned by Americans.

Get your visa paperwork done breh. I hate for you to miss the goat WC in 2026 :blessed:

It’ll be crap because of Yankee whining and Yankee cac white supremacist terrorism/mass shooters