length is overrated girth is the only thing that matters.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could eat a girl out and finger her and if you make her cum hard 100 percent of the time she aint going anywhere. Sexually women aren't hard to please, there usually more than one way to get them off, you just have to find what it is for the girl

They are indeed tricky lil' sex bombs we have to figure out how to diffuse. It's fun as shyt figuring out how though.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubieshrug: absolutely nothing good can come from this thread...................i predict feelings will be hurt, people will secretly wonder, accustations of cacs or fakkits and even cac fakkits,

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Head is a dealbreaker for me, and i expect it to be a dealbreaker for women aswell...

Sumtimes i just want my dikked sucked...

And i dont mind eating the p*ssy either...
Thought I was the only one

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I have taken about 5 tranny cocks in my ass over the years.And I can tell you a thicker cock is much more difficult to take than a long one. The most intense experience I had was with a brazillian tranny ,who not only have a long thick cock,but had all the hip movement down to a T, it was such an experience I burst a blood vessel in my eye.

:dead:

laylo99

Rookie
Daps
I have taken about 5 tranny cocks in my ass over the years.And I can tell you a thicker cock is much more difficult to take than a long one. The most intense experience I had was with a brazillian tranny ,who not only have a long thick cock,but had all the hip movement down to a T, it was such an experience I burst a blood vessel in my eye.
WTF JUST HAPPENED.....I read this 10 times and I still am like WTF JUST HAPPENED...

Eczema

Banned
Daps
What are you getting from making this thread? Got jealous watching a Blacked scene ? :heh:
I tell the truth, that most women are to cowardly to admit. Like I said my Penis is slightly above average in length, my girth however is in the less than 1% range. Women like being stretched not poked. Sorry needle dikk.

Eczema

Banned
Daps
muthafukkas care too much, i just wanna fukk and pick up my trophy
There's nothing better than leaving a woman motionless after the act of sex. Bonus points if you have a lot of scratches on your back. Have you ever made a woman convulse from nutting to hard? The only dudes who spew this as long as I get my nut I don't care mentality are lames

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
This thread is a bag of bullshyt. A short fat dikk ain't gonna give me no orgasm.

I dislike short or skinny dikks, which is why I mostly fukk Jamaicans :sas2:

dikks that have too much girth are the worst...makes giving a blowjob so painful that I can't even deal...hurts while having sex too.

I like dikks that are just right. I'm on a quest to find them all! :takedat:

tumblr_m0jeorf18R1qcl13oo1_500.gif

:lupe: Can I fukk it? :feedme::sas2:

My girth sux

I got a long needledikk

:laff:

Eczema

Banned
Daps
You could eat a girl out and finger her and if you make her cum hard 100 percent of the time she aint going anywhere. Sexually women aren't hard to please, there usually more than one way to get them off, you just have to find what it is for the girl
All of this is good but nothing compares to the feeling of a real penetration nut sorry.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This thread is a bag of bullshyt. A short fat dikk ain't gonna give me no orgasm.

I dislike short or skinny dikks, which is why I mostly fukk Jamaicans :sas2:

dikks that have too much girth are the worst...makes giving a blowjob so painful that I can't even deal...hurts while having sex too.

I like dikks that are just right. I'm on a quest to find them all! :takedat:

:lupe: Can I fukk it? :feedme::sas2:

:laff:
nope