length is overrated girth is the only thing that matters.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have taken about 5 tranny cocks in my ass over the years.And I can tell you a thicker cock is much more difficult to take than a long one. The most intense experience I had was with a brazillian tranny ,who not only have a long thick cock,but had all the hip movement down to a T, it was such an experience I burst a blood vessel in my eye.

:huhldup:

Eczema

Banned
Daps
This thread is a bag of bullshyt. A short fat dikk ain't gonna give me no orgasm.

I dislike short or skinny dikks, which is why I mostly fukk Jamaicans :sas2:

dikks that have too much girth are the worst...makes giving a blowjob so painful that I can't even deal...hurts while having sex too.

I like dikks that are just right. I'm on a quest to find them all! :takedat:

:lupe: Can I fukk it? :feedme::sas2:

:laff:
Without googling can you tell me how many inches a dollar bill is? And do you prefer penetration orgasms the rare occasions that you might have or orgasms from oral.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
All of this is good but nothing compares to the feeling of a real penetration nut sorry.
maybe for men.
I dislike short or skinny dikks, which is why I mostly fukk Jamaicans :sas2:
Being with a Jamaican man doesn't mean you'll be on the receiving end of a long or girthy dikk.
Trust me, I know.

Eczema

Banned
Daps
The girth of your wallet and length of your paper matters the most.

There's only so much dikk a woman can eat before she realize she's still Starving :banderas:
did you also know that a man landed on the moon?

Eczema

Banned
Daps
maybe for men.
Being with a Jamaican man doesn't mean you'll be on the receiving end of a long or girthy dikk.
Trust me, I know.
Girth or length please answer honestly. Would you rather a 9 inch penis with 4 inches girth or a 7 incher with 6 girth

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
You gotta be able to lift her cervix if you wanna give her full body orgasms. So length matters just as much as girth.

Every female is different and there is no perfect size. Bigger isn't better for every female.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I tell the truth, that most women are to cowardly to admit. Like I said my Penis is slightly above average in length, my girth however is in the less than 1% range. Women like being stretched not poked. Sorry needle dikk.

Again, you're sounding real suspect making threads like this in a male dominated forum. Trying to seek validation fakkit :camby:

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
Every girl wants a big dikk but u cant always get what u want unless u wanna share it

Sum1 will love me and me needledikk

Eczema

Banned
Daps
Again, you're sounding real suspect making threads like this in a male dominated forum. Trying to seek validation fakkit :camby:
I'm curious as to why you're so upset? Does this thread offend you? As to the suspect part it's 2015 get with the gay shyt or get lost :umad: