length is overrated girth is the only thing that matters.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's nothing better than leaving a woman motionless after the act of sex. Bonus points if you have a lot of scratches on your back. Have you ever made a woman convulse from nutting to hard? The only dudes who spew this as long as I get my nut I don't care mentality are lames

lmao, the majority of girls i fukked falls in love. thats all the approval i need.

I got a nice personality but not that good, and im not a pretty boy... so I know my sex is good.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
First nikkas was straight.
Then media started turning nikkas gay.
Now social media seems to be on a quest to have nikkas stick thier dikks in toliet paper rolls.

Troubling times.:scust:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
All of this is good but nothing compares to the feeling of a real penetration nut sorry.

:dahell: this didn't ring any alarms for you breh? are you gay breh? if you're not then you should retype that shyt because that sentence is gay ass hell.

Eczema

Banned
Daps
:dahell: this didn't ring any alarms for you breh? are you gay breh? if you're not then you should retype that shyt because that sentence is gay ass hell.
Yes the syntax was off I will admit. I ment to say women have told me the feeling from an orgasm through penetration is better than orgasma from oral

ThePlumber

Knew Member
Daps
Reppin
Youth
Why the coli make so many threads about what other men got between their legs. :mindblown:
Worry about your own shyt. Pathetic.:snoop: