length is overrated girth is the only thing that matters.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
The pussification of America right here brehs :dead:

You got dummies in here putting the blame on men for women's lack of orgasm. Dummies being men :dead:

When in reality, the woman has a defective p*ssy 95% of the time she can't reach orgasm.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Without googling can you tell me how many inches a dollar bill is? And do you prefer penetration orgasms the rare occasions that you might have or orgasms from oral.

:patrice:Are you measuring your dikk with dollar bills?
I prefer an appetizer of an orgasm from oral followed by the main course penetration orgasm :yeshrug:

maybe for men.
Being with a Jamaican man doesn't mean you'll be on the receiving end of a long or girthy dikk.
Trust me, I know.
I wasn't talking specifically about girth, I was talking about overall size (length + girth). While its true that not every Jamaican dude has a monster dikk, the odds of a Jamaican dude having a really decent to big dikk are high, and even if it's not HUGE they will still fukk the shyt out of you better than most other dudes with dikks of a comparable size. In my experience they're p*ssy pleasers with great to amazing dikks and are fantastic in bed :ohlawd::ahh::whew:

uhhh is this ****? @Strawberry
:snoop: Read my platinum threads :comeon: