length is overrated girth is the only thing that matters.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Lol I can ask 109 people who az is and I bet you less than 10 can actually tell me the right answer. Az isn't and will never be known, a good lyricist for sure but easily as forgettable. I'm sorry your favorite rapper will go to in history as a nobody. C ya kid don't quote me or post in my thread again you stupid fukking fakkit
:mjlol: Where did I say my s/n had to do with AZ?

Instead of Eczema your s/n should be The Watcher ol' dikk peaking nikka.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Thanks for not responding it lets me know that I won the argument. Don't ever try to argue with me again. I am always right.

:laff:

I didn't respond because you're an idiot.

Head is a dealbreaker for me, and i expect it to be a dealbreaker for women aswell...

Sumtimes i just want my dikked sucked...

And i dont mind eating the p*ssy either...

Exactly, idgaf how good a nikka thinks his dikk is if the head is trash then the sex is trash.

But apparently OP has every woman's vagina so she knows all.

Eczema

Banned
Daps
:laff:

I didn't respond because you're an idiot.

Exactly, idgaf how good a nikka thinks his dikk is if the head is trash then the sex is trash.

But apparently OP has every woman's vagina so she knows all.
Lady, are you mental? I never claimed oral wasn't needed in. Relationship. In fact it is probably the most important seeing as how most men cannot make women orgasm from penetration. You still haven't answered my previous question so I have now concluded you are trolling my thread. And you're a woman so your vagina will be rode hard by simps. I asked if you would prefer penetration orgasm to oral. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Lady, are you mental? I never claimed oral wasn't needed in. Relationship. In fact it is probably the most important seeing as how most men cannot make women orgasm from penetration. You still haven't answered my previous question so I have now concluded you are trolling my thread. And you're a woman so your vagina will be rode hard by simps. I asked if you would prefer penetration orgasm to oral. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp?

I've already answered that. If I had to choose only clitoral or vagial orgasms I'm definitely taking the ones I get from oral sex.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
My girth sux

I got a long needledikk

Got a remedy for you:

1) Stop smoking
2) Get 8/9 hours of sleep nightly
3) Stop jacking off
4) Eat 5/6 fruits + vegetables a day
5) Run 2 miles x 2/3 days a week
6) Lower meat intake

It'll increase the size of your penis to full potential. You needle dikked nikkas are so cause y'all be smoking. I used to smoke a lot and it made my penis thinner and shorter. Then I stopped and it went back to full capabilities. Went from a 7.25 incher to a 6.75 incher from smoking that smog. And my shaft decrease heavily in thickness. Now that it's been over 4 years since I smoked I'm back in action, fully :blessed:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I'm a god on Earth, my people were the first here and will be last so your question is invalid and negates itself.

and thread is pointless.... i always hype up men and say that certain things don't matter because insecure men make things tough for ALL men in the long run.

Hell you talkin about holmes?

You do know humans 50,000 years ago are WAY different than humans now right?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hell you talkin about holmes?

You do know humans 50,000 years ago are WAY different than humans now right?
Yes.
Does this negate the truth in what I said?
These theories change every year.... but there is always one truth whether we know it our not.

Anyway my people started exploring the rest of the planet 200k years ago and had reached all corners by 60k years ago.

Life was outside of Earth before it was here and we really started adjusting to fit Earth better about 2.5 to 3 million years ago.. evolving into what we are today.

We did make a mistake about 7k years ago...... through diets and culture we created white people. shyt's been sorta fukked up since then, but in another 1.5k years it will be good again.

Peace.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Yes.
Does this negate the truth in what I said?
These theories change every year.... but there is always one truth whether we know it our not.

Anyway my people started exploring the rest of the planet 200k years ago and had reached all corners by 60k years ago.

Life was outside of Earth before it was here and we really started adjusting to fit Earth better about 2.5 to 3 million years ago.. evolving into what we are today.

We did make a mistake about 7k years ago...... through diets and culture we created white people. shyt's been sorta fukked up since then, but in another 1.5k years it will be good again.

Peace.

All that history shyt is just propaganda used by Asians/blacks/whites.

We really don't know what shyt was going on more than 1,000; 2,000; 3,000 years ago etc.